Western Fantasy World [Arc 3.21- 3.22]

Start from the beginning

So what if the dragon was powerful?

Wasn't he still playing with them? He could easily use their hearts in the right way.

Christian laughed wildly, his eyes tinged with contempt and malice. There was no trace of holiness like before. His face was like an evil ghost in an oriental picture scroll.

"If you are so energetic, you might as well worry use that energy 5o worry your dear Princess Sophia's kingdom of Sena, which I will raze to the ground if you dare to oppose me again!"

He held up the young dragon, laughing as he got into the carriage that had been parked to one side and left in place by Bai Lixin.

A white mist floated up at the foot of the carriage, and at once it turned into a white light and disappeared before Hillman's eyes.

When Hillman saw Christian disappear, he did not stay long. He was in a hurry to get back to Sena to ensure the safety of Princess Sophia.

With a flourish of his arms, Hillman transformed himself into a beautiful, long silver dragon and flew off on his wings in the direction of the Sena kingdom.

After they were all gone, six men appeared out of nowhere in the empty desert. It was none other than the six men, including Chief Priest Kenny.

During the battle between the Golden Dragon and the Black Dragon, the ground continued to tremble, and the cave they were in could not be saved at all.

One dragon and six people then fled from the cave in a blaze of glory, and they listened to Bai Lixin's words of holding accountability to the bottom of their hearts.

Then the dragons began another civil war among themselves, and the six men rushed to follow Hillman and escape from the dragon territory before the ground shook again.

After this, they never wanted to come back to the Dragon territory again.

The dragons were too powerful, and although they had only spent a short time at the edge of the boundary, it was a terrifying experience that they would not want to remember for the rest of their lives.

All six walked slowly, not knowing what to say.

After a long time, Chief Priest Kenny clenched his fist and said, "I didn't think Christian would be such a person."

The other five were all lost in thought. They had worshipped the High Priest as a god since they were young. They considered him as their spiritual pillar and role model.

But today, their faith had collapsed and the image of their role model had been destroyed.

Several people felt as if their bodies had been emptied of energy, and even their future was uncertain.

"No matter what, let's go back to the Saron Empire," the leader of the search party said, lost in thought. "My men are still imprisoned in the castle and I can't leave them behind."

Chief Kenny nodded, "Fine, we'll see what happens then. Let's go back first."

Several men then got into the carriage they had left here and headed for the Saron Empire.

......................

In the Saron Empire, Christian hid his young dragon in the hem of his broad sleeve, got out of the carriage, and went straight to his chambers.

After closing the doors behind him, Christian hurriedly carried the young dragon into the dungeon that was connected to his chambers, and locked it into a magical formation.