Modern World [Arc 1.3- 1.4]

Start from the beginning

Luo Qintian had a habit of watching the news in the car, so the car TV set installed was the best in terms of performance and resolution, and the presentation of the picture was somewhat affected, but never by much.

Two simple video titles appeared on the TV screen, one said "one" and the other had "two".

Luo Qintian raised an eyebrow and looked at Bai Lixin on his side. Bai Lixin scratched the side of his nose and laughed, "The title is not important; what matters is the content."

With that, he pressed the remote control and clicked on the first video.

Immediately afterwards, the silent video leapt into action, instantly hitting all of Luo Qintian's visual cells.

In the middle of the ocean, there was a small ship, and on it were two lovers clinging to each other in diving suits. After hugging for a while, they both plunged into the sea.

The moment they jumped into the sea, Luo Qintian's eyes lit up with them. The blue and clear water, the dappled sunlight, and the colourful underwater world all made a huge impact on his vision through the display. His eyes widened as he followed the couple closely, and he saw them swim past schools of colourful tropical fish and through meandering, twisting schools of kelp. It all looked so real.

He even saw a huge whale swim past them as if it were swimming past him. When the whale flipped over as it swam by, he could even feel the obvious fluctuations of the surrounding water. After the whale had gone, the couple were confronted by a terrifying great white shark!

The couple was in a panic. They turned and fled in haste, but in front of the great white shark, any swimming would have been useless. Just as the shark catches up with them, the scene changes to a cosy room with the couple wearing black glasses on their faces, snuggled together with terrified expressions, pointing at the great white shark on the TV that frightened their hearts out as if it were really coming for them.

The video was only a minute long, and there was no sound throughout, only the powerful impact of the images. But even though there was no sound, Luo Qintian could still relate to it, as he had just watched the whole thing from the beginning to the end.

Seeing Luo Qiantan's reaction, Bai Lixin's heart was clear. He coughed twice and said, "Your company can actually cancel the contract with us and then re-contract Wang Sisi to shoot the TV commercial, but I feel that since you are shooting, you should shoot the best. This video was made with the most advanced post-production in the world, something you won't find in any other company. "

"Wang Sisi's acting skills are certainly outstanding, but I think that your company's products are sold mainly for their timeliness and practicality, and nowadays, with the rapid development of technology, even the most advanced electronic products will be obsolete in a few years."

"She can use emotion to get this TV from your company to break into the public eye, but what people ultimately look for when they buy it is practicality. I've seen Wang Sisi's ad suggestion, and the raw film is very touching, but it's so touching that it's not conducive to selling. The first thing that comes to a buyer's mind when they see your TV brand is the melancholic ad. Who would spend all day looking at a television set that evokes a sorrowful memory?"

"I have researched your TV, and apart from having the same performance as a regular TV, your TV also has a special feature that supports 3D viewing mode. Nowadays, 3D movies around the world are just starting to take off. Since that's the case, wouldn't it be better to use it as an advertisement like the video shown just now, to get closer to the theme? "

Luo Qintian held his arms over his chest and crossed his legs, his eyes glancing at Bai Lixin, "What do you mean?"

"I hope you will consider amending the contract to still work with us, just changing the content of the advertisement. As compensation, I will also make a trial 3D video tailored to your company's TV set. Moreover, our company intends to launch its own 3D film at a later stage, so if you agree to work with me, we can even promote and publicize it together with your TV at that time, which is not only mutual help but a win-win situation. "