Modern World [Arc 1.7- 1.8]

Začít od začátku

With Bai Lixin's intentional guidance, the "misunderstanding" was cleared up, but his hand was completely bulging and swollen at this point.

Luo Qintian smiled helplessly and lovingly rubbed Bai Lixin's soft hair, "Does your hand hurt? It's swollen like a pig's foot."

"It doesn't hurt, it's numb." Bai Lixin's eyes were teary, looking at Luo Qintian with a harmless gaze, making his heart melt.

"Fortunately, the nutrient solution is almost finished," Luo Qintian helped Bai Lixin back to the bed and removed the needle," You lie here, I'll go find a doctor to come and take a look." He said and rubbed Bai Lixin's soft hair before leaving.

As he walked away, he rubbed his index and middle fingers with his thumb. The feeling of hair in his fingers felt so good, that he couldn't help but love it.

As soon as Luo Qintian stepped outside, he saw the fruit basket sitting next to the door.

His eyes darkened, and he asked the bodyguards who had been guarding the outside, "Who came by just now?"

Bodyguard A: "The former Vice President of Lu's Entertainment, Xu Haoran. You were still in the ward, so I didn't let him in. He only looked in from the window for a while, then put down the fruit basket and left. "

The darkness in Luo Qintian's eyes instantly dissipated as he nodded and said, "Well done. Send this fruit tray to the elderly lady in the next ward, and say it's from a kind person." He said and left with light footsteps.

Wang Sisi Entertainment Media Studio

Wang Sisi's eyes were fixed on the script, but her hand was tapping on the table once or twice.

"Why? Why?! Almost a week had passed, but no one from the Luo Group had come looking for her? It was only logical that they should have been eager to come the day they terminated the advertising contract with Lu's Entertainment."

She narrowed her eyes, the light in her eyes flickering.

As she was thinking, she heard the door open with a bang. Wang Sisi looked back and saw a slightly downcast Xu Haoran.

"Haoran, you're back," Wang Sisi smiled as she got up to greet Xu Haoran, "where were you?"

She walked to Xu Haoran's side and spread her arms to embrace him. However, Xu Haoran avoided her and staggered away without even looking at her, heading straight for the washroom.

Wang Sisi was slightly stunned and looked towards the washroom with some disbelief. The sound of rushing water came from the washroom, mixed with the sound of Xu Haoran's dry heaving and low growling.

She sank her eyes, which were shining just now, and took a deep look at the bathroom before turning away.

After a while, Xu Haoran came out of the washroom and sat on the sofa with his clothes in disarray and a dishevelled look on his face.

The sight of Lu Xuefei and Luo Qintian hugging this morning was still fresh in his mind, and their conversation was like a steel thorn piercing his heart. Lu Xuefei and Luo Qintian were really ...... in that kind of relationship?

Is Xuefei gay? The friend who had been laughing and talking with him about everything was actually gay?

When he thought of this, Xu Haoran wanted to retch again. He covered his mouth and looked fixedly at the glass table top on the coffee table.

At that moment, a white and soft hand reached out to Xu Haoran, and in that hand was a cup of hot water.

Looking over that pretty hand, a young and delicate face, blooming with a youthful warm smile, was looking at him. Her eyes were full of loving tenderness. He lost himself and murmured, "Sisi?"