-50-

It took a little longer than expected to arrive at the hotel, but once we did it was just before the sun set. 

The hotel we were at was right next to the beach and near the pier, which made me excited.

Liam carried our things up to the top floor "Just wait until you see our room"

We entered the room and I smiled "Look at those windows"

I rushed to them, looking out at the stunning ocean view "You can see everything"

He put his arm around me "Look at that sunset" he pointed out at the ocean that was so close to us "Isn't it beautiful?"

"It really is" I turned to face him "It amazes me how you can just plan all of this"

"So you like it?"

"Absolutely"

He pulled me close against him "Should we stay in tonight, or do you want to go out for dinner?"

"What do you want to do?"

"I'd love to see you get dressed up and go out to dinner, then maybe finish it with a walk along the beach"

I smiled "That sounds perfect"

He took my hands "I'm going to change real quick, then I need to go downstairs for a moment, but I'll be back to come get you"

---

I finished putting on my makeup and fixed my hair a bit, before stepping back to admire my outfit. 

(Picture of outfit)

This would be our first real date since the accident, so I wanted tonight to be special. He deserved it. 

Liam walked into the room and immediately grinned "Wow"

I looked down at myself "Do you like it?"

He placed his hands on my hips "I love that after all this time you can make my heart stop just from how beautiful you are"

I bit my lip "Really?"

"Can you not do that" he groaned.

"Fine, let me bite your lip instead" I whispered.

He shook his head "The things you do to me" he moved some hair out of my face "Are you ready to go?"

I nodded.

---

After finishing dinner, we were now walking outside along the beach. 

I enjoyed the cool rush of air, and watching the waves crash over one another.

Liam had my hand in his, and ever once in a while he'd lean over to kiss me.

We came to a stop.

"What?" I asked.

"I want to do something" he said, wrapping his arms around my waist, swaying back and forth.

I smiled "You want to dance?"

He nodded and kissed my forehead.

"You're so cheesy, but I am loving every moment of it" I said, placing my head against. 

"Do you remember that day in the jazz restaurant?"

I smiled, remembering it "Yes"

"I think that was the moment"

I looked up at him "Moment?"

"That was the moment I knew that I would spend the rest of my life with you" he smiled "I know that I said you were who I wanted to be with, and I hoped deep inside that you were going to be the one. Then when we were dancing to our song, I could suddenly see it"

"See what?"

"Everything that I imagined in my future, all the things I wanted; you were the one I wanted beside me, and I didn't question whether or not something would happen, because when I went to imagine it you were always there"

"You're always there too, when I imagine a future" I put my head back against him "Do you believe that we will always find our way to each other, no matter how bad things get?"

"Absolutely"

I looked up at him "After the accident, I was scared that things would change between us, especially with how bad I've been lately. But if anything, I am holding you much closer because even though I already knew it, I was reminded how fragile life is" I smiled "I want everything with you"

He reached down and kissed me deeply. 

---

When we got back to our room, I gasped, seeing candles around the room and flower petals around the lining of the bathtub, which was filled with bubbles.

"Did you do this?"

"When you were getting ready, I spoke to some people working here and had it all arranged" he walked to the tub "Complete with perfectly chilled champagne" he smiled, putting his hand in the water "And it's still hot"

I smiled "You really did think of everything"

"Now, I cannot say for certain that we'll both fit in that tub, but it doesn't mean I won't try" he said, running  his hand up my dress "What do you say?"

I pulled at his shirt "I say why are we still dressed?"

He guided me over to the tub and lifted my dress over my head, while I kicked off my shoes. He quickly stripped down and helped me into the tub, while he sat just opposite of me in it.

"We've never done this before"

"I know" he said, moving closer to me and kissed me deeply. 

I leaned further back in the tub, encouraging him to move closer to me. 

"You are so beautiful" he said, running his hand up my thigh.

"I've missed this" I whispered, as he kissed up my neck before kissing me once again. 

"We'll have to make up for lost time then" he whispered, pulling me closer to him.