-94-

"Welcome to Montpellier" Liam said, uncovering my eyes and showing me our suite.

My eyes widened "Liam!"

I looked around, amazed at the suite he had found for us.

"What do you think?"

"You've really outdone yourself" I grinned "Look at how gorgeous this black furniture is!"

Liam set our bags on the bed and watched me as I wandered around, admiring everything.

"Liam, the tub is red!" I said, giddy with excitement.

He wrapped his arms from behind me "I'm glad you like it"

"Are we getting married near here?"

"No, we're going to this beautiful venue that's about forty minutes from here"

I turned, grinning up at him "Tell me about it"

"Well, it's surrounded by lots of trees, and the drive should be rather scenic"

"Is it small?"

"It's very rural, so it certainly won't be busy like Paris or here"

I wrapped my arms around his neck "So we won't get swarmed by people?"

He shook his head "There won't be anyone for miles"

"Good; that's exactly how I want it"

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist "Now, how about we go break in that bed"

"I might be able to talked into that"

"I don't think we'll do much talking" he said, walking towards the bed and dropping me on it. 

He leaned over, pushing my shirt up a bit as he kissed up my stomach "I have been looking forward to this weekend for so long"

"We just planned this" I laughed.

"Yeah, but I've been waiting to marry you for some time"

I smiled "Look at you being all sweet"

"I'm kind of obligated to" he smiled "Just don't expect it once we're married"

"Oh?"

He chuckled "Yeah, I'll turn into a lazy slob and I'll never say anything sweet to you again"

"Don't even joke about that"

He stroked my cheek "If there's ever a day that you don't feel loved by me then I'll have failed you"

"I think if I ever question your love for me like that then we'll have bigger problems"

He sighed "Are we seriously talking about problems that don't even exist?"

I frowned "I don't think we're doing this right"

"Let me fix that" he said, kissing me deeply and climbing on top of me. 

I pulled away and pushed him over and straddled him.

"What's this?"

I kissed him hard, moving my hips slowly "I just want to show you how much I want you"

"Please continue"

I took my shirt off and unhooked my bra, tossing them to the floor, before going back to kissing him.

He sat up, wrapping his arms around me as he kissed back "If you're this excited, imagine how you'll feel tomorrow"

I smiled against his lips "You aren't even prepared for the things I have planned for tomorrow"