-39-

I looked in the mirror, smiling.

In a way to cheer me up, he had planned an old fashioned slumber party. He invited the boys over, as Angel, Lulu, and Harry's new friend Evie.

"You look adorable" he said, kissing my cheek.

Though I wasn't original on board for this, I realized that I need a good and fun night after everything that had happened. In some way I shut myself off from the world and I missed seeing people. 

Liam had gone out and found us Batman pajamas. He got me pajama shorts, with matching knee high socks, and a tank top. He was wearing a Batman hoodie and long pajama pants.

"You know I'm going to steal your hoodie before the end of the night, right?"

He nodded "Which is why I have a matching shirt underneath"

I chuckled "I love that you did this"

"Well, I think you need an uplifting night; and this gives us a chance to meet that girl Harry's been hanging out with" he smiled "He really hopes you approve of her"

"Me too"

"And if you don't?"

I shrugged "Then it just wasn't meant to be"

Zayn and Angel were already here, getting everything ready for the night. 

"Is there anything I can help with?" I asked.

He shook his head "No, the only thing you're allowed to do is have fun"

We walked out and saw Angel putting all kinds of drinks in the fridge, while Zayn put out all the junk food that he and Liam had bought.

"This looks a bit extreme" I said.

Angel nodded "That's what I said, but apparently it will be a full house tonight"

"Is everyone going to fit in here?" I asked.

Liam nodded "Two people can share the couch, one on the, there's blankets and pillows all over the floor; it shouldn't be a problem"

Angel walked over to me "Liam mentioned that you picked out movies for the evening"

"Yeah, I picked Jennifer's Body, Bride of Chucky, and Trick 'r Treat" I said, leaning against the island "I tried to pick movies that wouldn't freak everyone out, since not everyone likes horror movies"

"But you picked Trick 'r Treat"

I smiled "Yeah, I know"

Angel dating Zayn was awesome, because they were the ones we went to when wanting to go on group dates. Angel and I just clicked and it was so nice to have another person in the group that was similar to me. 

There was a knock on the door and Zayn went to go get it.

Niall, Lulu, Harry, and who I'm assuming was Evie walked in, all dressed appropriately.

Evie already looked different than the other girls he had normally been interested in. She had bright blue hair, and didn't seem too sure of herself. I watched as she adjusted her glasses and looked around. 

I did approve of her Pokemon pajama pants, so we were off to a decent start. 

Harry was also taking his time with her. He had jumped in headfirst with Hayden, but he and Evie were still only friends, but he looked really happy around her. 

She was also a fan of One Direction, so that made it interesting to see him date a fan. 

Evie followed Lulu into the kitchen to get a drink, while Harry made his way over to me "Hey"