-57-

Liam and I had just gotten back in the car. I was still shaking from all of this, probably in a state of shock from it all.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that" he grinned.

I smiled and looked out the window, wondering how I was going to tell him about the tour. One of the first things he mentioned when we got to the car was how he wanted to get married soon.

"You alright?" he asked. 

I nodded and kissed his hand "I'm just still at a loss for words" I couldn't put off telling him, but for right now all I wanted to do was enjoy this moment with him. I looked out the window again, noticing that we had missed our turn "Where are we going?"

"I have a surprise for you" 

"What more could you possibly have?"

He grinned "I guess you'll have to see"

I shook my head and saw we were heading towards a more rural area "Where are you taking me?"

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

He chuckled "You'll see"

We pulled up to a house, that was surrounded by a lot of land.

"Liam?" 

"Come on" he said, unbuckling and getting out of the car.

All I could do was stare at the house from the car window, while my door was opened by an eager Liam

"Ready?"

I climbed out and kept staring at the house "What are we doing here?" 

"You'll see" he said, taking my hand and leading me into the house, after unlocking it.

"How do you have a key to this house?" 

"Just look around" he said, closing the door behind me.

I looked around and the house was absolutely beautiful. How did he find it? 

When did he have the time to find it?

"There are so many rooms here"

I turned to face him, completely flabbergasted "What is all this for?"

"Before I tell you, come outside with me" he said, taking my hand again.

He led us outside and it was beautiful too. 

"What is all this for?" I repeated.

"One more second." He said and led me father in the backyard, where the trees were.

There was an amazing tree house that was over the larger pond and it was perfect for children.

"Imagine our kids playing in this tree house while we sit here, just watching them" he said and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"Our kids?" 

He rested his chin on my shoulder "Yeah, once we start a family and all"

I saw the whole thing. Our children playing in the tree house, laughing ; while Liam and I watched from here. It brought tears to my eyes.

"Whoa, why are you crying, babe?" he asked.

"I see that picture and it's beautiful" 

He smiled and engulfed me into his arms.

"I want to start my future with you today" he held me for a moment, before pulling away and looking down at me "Do you like the house?"

I nodded "Yes, but why are you showing me it?"