-27-

I went home, feeling so overwhelmed by what I had just experienced. How was I supposed to go to The Conservatory tonight and actually enjoy it?

When I arrived home, I found Liam with the boys.

Liam stood and gave me a kiss, but since I didn't kiss him back he knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong?"

I smiled "Nothing, it was just a really long day at the studio"

"How did the recording go?" he asked "Was recording with Darren as great as you were expecting it to be?"

I nodded "I think I'm going to go take a nap before we leave tonight"

"Do you need anything?"

"No" I said, going straight to the bedroom and throwing myself on the bed. 

"Is she alright?" I heard Louis asked.

"I think she's just tired" Liam said, though he didn't sound convinced himself.

They went back to playing video games and I took my shoes off, tossing them to the floor and crawled further into bed. 

I hugged a pillow, wishing it was Liam. 

Things with Darren were so perfect, but now I was worried that with me knowing that he has feelings for me it would change everything between us. 

There was no one else that I wanted to produce my albums, but if things got too uncomfortable, I don't know what I'd do. 

I groaned as the boys began to yell. They always got too in to the video games, and normally I could ignore it, but this was just too much.

"Can you keep it down?" I yelled, hoping they would hear. I heard laughter and quickly sat up, going out into the living room "Is it possible for you guys to shut the fuck up? I'm trying to sleep, but you all are keeping me awake"

Liam's smile dropped, as did the others.

Zayn looked at me concerned "Are you alright?"

"I just want to sleep" I said, my voice shaking.

Liam nodded "We'll keep it down, don't worry"

"Thank you" I said, going back to the bedroom and slamming the door behind me. 

After burying myself back in the bed, the bedroom door opened.

"Gracie?" Harry asked. 

I heard the door close and I slowly uncovered my head from the blankets.

"What's going on?" 

I sighed "It's just been a long day"

"But it's only three"

I looked up at him "I know"

"Did something happen at the studio?"

"I really don't want to talk about it"

He nodded "Maybe I should get Liam then" he turned to the door.

"No, stop"

He took a deep breath "I won't tell him, unless I absolutely have to"

I thought about it, and I just knew that it would eat me alive if I didn't speak to someone about it "Darren has feelings for me"

His eyes widened "As in, Darren your producer?"

I nodded "He's knows you're with Liam; why would he do that to you"

I quickly shook my head "He doesn't know that I know"