-31-

Liam's POV

I woke up to find Gracie's head buried against my chest, breathing slowly. I made small circles on her bare back, just thinking about the events of last night.

It went just as planned. 

I looked at the ring on her hand, smiling at it. I brushed her hair out of her face and softly stroked her cheek.

She slowly opened her eyes and shifted more against me.

"Morning, beautiful" I whispered, kissing her hand.

She yawned and smiled "What do you have planned for us today?"

"We have lunch at one" 

"What time is it now?"

"A little after noon"

She sat up and stretched her shoulders back "Do we have to leave so soon?"

I nodded "Trust me, you want to get there on time"

"I'm going to go get ready then" she smiled, climbing out of bed and making her way to the bathroom. 

Her body was so beautiful. She's always had curves, but seeing the confidence she carries in her appearance now makes her more attractive. Even though she was a bit smaller in school, she used to cover herself up because she wasn't comfortable in her skin.

She still had moments of insecurity, but she just seemed so much happier with herself lately. I know that there was no way in hell she'd casually walk around naked in front of me like she does now. 

I got out of bed and went to grab some clean boxers from my suitcase, kissing her cheek as I walked by.

My fingers were crossed that she today would go just as well as yesterday.

---

Gracie's POV

We were currently sitting at a side street cafe, watching people walk by. 

Liam had my hand in his, while he sipped his coffee. He looked at his phone once more, for the seventh time since we had arrived.

"Why do you keep looking at your phone?"

He smiled "I guess I can tell you now"

"Tell me what?"

"Do you know who Mario Welmings is?" he asked.

I scoffed "He's only my favorite designer"

"He's not very mainstream though, is he?"

I shook my head "He designs alternative clothing, so not exactly"

"The reason I keep looking at my phone is because you a meeting with his assistant"

"What?"

He nodded "You know how you've been getting offers to be the face of things and appear in commercials"

"Yes"

"Darren got a call about a week ago, from his assistant, Natalia, about wanting you to be the face of his new collection; as your manager he questioned it since you had turned down so many things before, but he knew that Mario was your favorite designer"

I held up my hand "Go back a moment; Mario Welmings wants me to be the face of his new collection?"

He chuckled "That's why Darren set up this meeting; of course the final decision is up to you, but if you say yes, you'll be shooting the campaign today while we're in Paris.