-21-

The next day, I was walking Krueger through one of the pet stores, wanting to get him a few odds and ends. 

Liam and I were having a house-warming party tonight, since we officially finished decorating and getting everything set up. 

While Liam was getting things set up, Krueger found the toilet paper, which just about drove Liam mad. Which is how I ended up here, so that Liam could finish setting up while I took Krueger out. 

He would be around everyone tonight, and I just wanted to get him some treats and toys to keep him a bit entertained. 

I smiled, watching Krueger sniff through the toys. 

"I thought I recognized that dog" 

I turned and saw the girl from the animal shelter "Hey, Angel, right?"

She nodded and knelt down to pet Krueger, who happily enjoyed the attention. 

"What are you doing here?"

She stood "I'm buying some toys for the dogs at the shelter" she smiled at Krueger "How has he been?"

"Great, we just moved to this neighborhood and he's loving his new backyard"

"This area is great; I live in a tiny little flat, and sure I'd love more room, but this community is just amazing"

We started walking down the aisle together after Krueger picked a few toys.

"Zayn actually mentioned you the other day"

"She smiled "He did?"

I nodded "He said that he couldn't stop thinking about how intense your eyes are"

"They're just blue"

I smiled, getting an idea "I'm actually having a house-warming party tonight, and Zayn will be there; would you like to come?"

"Seriously? I could be a serial killer for all you know"

"What time is the party?"

"Eight"

She nodded "I could probably make it"

I wrote down the address on a piece of paper from my song book and handed it to her "Just promise me one thing"

"What's that?"

"Look amazing, so that I can watch Zayn squirm"

She chuckled "I always look amazing though"

This girl was so different from the others that Zayn is normally attracted to, but she would certainly be something new for him; plus, it'll be nice to have another alternative girl in the mix. 

She looked at me "Do you think I actually have a chance with him?"

"He's very interested"

"Alright; well I have to get back to the shelter, but I will you all tonight"

"Bye, Angel" she waved as she walked away and I looked down at Krueger "This night just got so much better, didn't it?"

After paying for the things at the pet store, we started walking back home and I was so excited to see Zayn get tortured tonight. 

---

Liam's POV

"I really don't think we needed this much food" I said, after setting everything out on the kitchen island. 

Harry leaned against the counter "This really is a nice set up"

"Yeah, and whoever painted all these walls has such a gift" Zayn said, putting drinks in the fridge.

Niall and Louis walked out of the living room and Louis looked at me "Who thought of the big red sofa?"

"That would be Gracie; most of the furnishings was all her" I chuckled "She had me put up this wallpaper in the guest bathroom that's covered in black glitter"

"Glitter wallpaper?" Niall asked "I didn't take Gracie for a glitter fan"

"She's normally not, but she loves the idea of having a dramatic look for all these rooms; all together, it looks really well, but when she was first telling me all her ideas I had my doubts"

"Well it looks great" Harry commented. 

Krueger ran up to us and circled around the boys, sniffing them.

Zayn shook his head "That dog somehow got bigger"

"Liam, can you come help me!" Gracie yelled from the bedroom.

Harry shook his had "I wonder what she needs help with"

"Whatever it is does not concern any of it" I said, walking to the bedroom and finding Gracie bent over, fixing her shoes.

I am one lucky guy.

She turned to face me and my eyes immediately went to her legs "Those bottoms should be illegal"

(Picture of outfit)

"I love that I can do that"

"You have to change"

"I will do no such thing" she smirked and walked up to me "Is everything ready out there?"

I nodded "Yes; Darren called to say that he's going to be a bit late, so for the time being, everyone is here"

She shook her head "Not everyone"

"Who else is there?"

"When I adopted Krueger, there was this girl who worked there, and I ran into her at the pet store"

"So you invited her?"

She smirked "Yeah, especially since Zayn was very attracted to her"

I wrapped my arms around her "You are rather sneaky"

"Problem?"

"No, but I do have a problem with those pants"

She walked to the door "Why, because they cause a problem in yours"

I watched her walk out to the kitchen, and I let out a sigh. This girl is gonna be the death of me one day. 

"I swear those are the only pants you wear, Gracie" Louis commented.

I walked out "I know"

She shot me a playful look.

Zayn shook his head "Save the foreplay for when you don't have an audience"

The doorbell rang, and I went to get it, but Gracie stopped me "Zayn, can you get that"

"Sure"

A girl walked in "Hi"

Zayn slowly followed behind her and his eyes went to Gracie.

"Zayn, you remember Angel, right?" she smirked.

He gave a nod "Yeah, I remember her"

This night was going to get interesting, I could just feel it.