-45-

We were all going to The Conservatory again, since Angel and her band were performing. 

I took this opportunity to wear something that actually made me feel good about myself. Since the accident, I was too scared to dress in anything that wasn't comfy, so this would be the first time I actually dressed up.

(Picture of outfit)

Liam walked in wearing a leather jacket, making my heard turn "What is that?"

"A jacket" he said, shrugging.

"A leather jacket?"

He nodded and continued to put on his shoes.

"What sparked this?"

"I don't know. Zayn offered to let me have his old one so why not" he said.

I'm not going to lie, Liam really looked sexy in a leather jacket.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked.

"Nothing, you just look really good" I said, trying to sound casual.

Liam gave me a look "Gracie, how much do you like this jacket?"

"It's um it's alright" I said, shrugging.

He started to take it off "Well I guess I don't have to wear it"

"No, please wear the jacket. You look amazing" I said, hugging his arm.

He chuckled. "Really I look amazing?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Don't do that" I said.

"Do what?" he asked.

"That eye thing" he chuckled

"What eye thing?" he asked.

I tried to raise one eyebrow, but failed many times.

I finally just lifted up an eyebrow with my finger

"That thing" I said.

He laughed "I knew what you were talking about. I just wanted to see how long you'd try" 

I crossed my arms and huffed.

He wrapped his arms around me "Relax, it was cute" he said and kissed my cheek.

"You look really good" he said, whispering in my ear "I've missed your outfits"

"Oh no! I see what you're doing! Don't even think about it" I said.

He chuckled "I'm innocent I have no idea what you're talking about!" he said, pulling away really fast.

I stared at him for a moment, trying to gather the correct words and say them nicely.

"What?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"First of all you are far from innocent!" 

"How so?" he asked, eager to hear what I have to say.

"Liam, in the last month you have shaved your head; yes for a good cause. You now have three tattoos, which are actually really incredibly sexy. You're drinking now, since you can; I mean you were at Andy's a week ago and couldn't come home because you were too drunk" I shook my head "And then you did a Twitcam and broadcasted to the entire fandom that you don't sleep in anything"

He had a smug look on his face "What? I'm just being a bit more impulsive"

"Impulsive? No shit, Sherlock! You're about to give half the fandom a heart attack because of your antics"