-37-

Liam's POV

"Why are we doing this again?" Zayn asked.

I sighed "Gracie's going back to the studio today, and I just want to surprise her with your favorite dessert"

Louis looked at all the things on the kitchen island "Which is?"

"Red velvet cupcakes, with lots of cream cheese icing"

"And you're sure this a good idea?"

"Why?" I asked.

Zayn shook his head "Gracie really like this kitchen, and if we, I mean you, ruin it then we are not taking the blame"

"We aren't going to destroy it"

"Are you sure about that?" Louis asked.

I nodded and pulled out the cake mix, reading over the ingredients and set the over to preheat.

"This is not going to end well" Zayn commented.

"Sure it will" I grinned "We should turn this into a Twitcam!"

"You're just leaving evidence that we are apart of this" Zayn muttered.

Louis smirked "And where are you going to put it?"

That was a good question. There wasn't much room on the island currently. I picked up my laptop and smiled as I opened a cupboard, moving something things around and placing the laptop there"

I posted that there would be a Twitcam and got the camera set up .

Zayn and Louis both gave me a disapproving look.

"Hello!" I said, waving at the camera "Look, there's already two thousand people watching"

Louis walked up behind me and held up the cake mix

"Today, we will be making these yummy looking red velvet cupcakes, for Gracie" by now everyone knew that we were together, even thought we didn't confirm or deny anything, it was just out there "Thank you again to all those who have been sending such nice tweets to her; she appreciates them, as do I"

Zayn walked up "So we're going to make some cakes; that's the plan apparently"

"Yes, the three of us in Gracie's kitchen" Louis commented.

I shot him a look; he knew that this was my kitchen as well. 

"I just hope it goes well" Louis said, sliding up on the kitchen island and sitting there.

I shook my head "Louis is currently being weird, but lets make some cakes"

"Alright, let's go for it" Zayn said, rolling his eyes.

I started going through the cupboards, looking for a proper mixing bowl, but was unable to find one "I don't think we have the right bowl for this" 

"And Liam doesn't have a bowl, but he has a cheese grater" Zayn said, holding one up and winking to the camera.

"What we're gonna go, we're gonna do. We're going to improvise" I said, going through the lower cupboards.

"Improvise, because everything always works out when we do that" Louis said, shaking his head. 

I shot him another look and he chuckled.

"Look step two says put it in a bowl and we're skipping that" Zayn said.

I stood up, holding a bowl that would be used for pasta or other things like that. I held it up to the camera "We're going to use this as a bowl"