-6-

I getting my dress for the Brit Awards fitted, making me excited to walk the red carpet. 

There was another reason to be excited for the awards; I was up for an award.

Best British Breakthrough Act.

However, I was getting hate for it on Twitter, since I'm not technically British. Although I am under a British label, which was the whole point.

I walked into a store that had vintage looking gowns, inspired by classic Hollywood actresses. When originally looking for a gown, I was about to give up when I found this store.

Luckily there was already an outfit planned for my performance.

As I was getting ready to try my dress on, I saw Louis and Harry standing there, getting their tuxes fitted. When I told them about this place I didn't think they'd come here for their own attire. 

"Hey guys" 

They smiled and immediately ran up to me, making the stylist mad.

"We heard you got nominated for a Brit!" Louis said, happily.

I nodded and Harry eyed the bag "Could it be that this is the high and mighty dress that will stun everyone?" 

"Well I don't know about stun, but yeah it's my dress. Can you tell me how it looks on?"

They nodded and followed me to the dressing room.

I got into the changing booth and started changing

"I've put on some weight, so just keep that in mind" I said, nervous as the dress hugged my body.

I slipped on a pair of black heels and walked out, worried about what they'd think.

Their reactions made me nervous "What does it look bad?" 

"Liam is going to be speechless" Harry said.

"It's not for Liam, it's for me" 

"And you look stunning in that dress" Louis said. 

I  moved over to the huge mirrors, turning to my side and analyzing everything about my appearance. I sucked in my stomach, trying to feel better.

"Don't do that" Louis lectured.

"Please don't be insecure about your weight now, because like always you look beautiful" Harry said.

"Guys have you not noticed the massive weight gain?" I asked.

"What the two pounds?" Louis asked.

"More like fifteen" 

"Gracie you look beautiful" Louis said.

Harry nodded.

"So I don't look a cow without the spots?" I asked.

"I should hit you on the head for that little disparaging remark" Louis said.

"Gracie?" Harry asked.

I turned to him and Louis and nodded.

"We've noticed you've been really down and we think you're depressed" Harry said, while Louis nodded, lightly.

I was worried at first that Zayn had told them, but he wouldn't break a promise.

"I'm fine" I said, smoothing out my dress.

"Gracie, don't lie to us. Are you depressed?" Louis asked.

"Even if I was I'd handle it"

"We think you should tell Liam" Harry said.