-72-

"I think we're on our way to Texas now. I don't know, it's literally one city after another and it's great, but it's just hectic" I laughed.

Liam laughed "Krueger misses you"

I smiled "I miss him too. When we Skype next you should put the camera in front of him"

"I gotta get going, I have an early morning tomorrow" he yawned.

"I'll talk to you later"

"I love you"

"I love you, too" I said and put my phone away.

I looked out the window and saw Colton was still in the store, getting things. 

This tour has been so busy. We were on the second leg of it, in North America, and it was already almost November"

At least we were getting a break soon. It was October 29th, and we had just left Kansas City, on our way to Austin, where we'd have a break until the Dallas show on November 2nd. 

So much had changed though, and I could feel myself growing from it. 

Back in September, before we left for North America, I went to get my hair done. It was now back to its natural color, and I was surprisingly loving it. It was a soft ginger brown, and the entire time I was growing up I absolutely hated my hair color. But I was loving the simplicity of it. 

Things with Liam were going well. We had mainly been texting, but we tried to call at least once a week. My schedule was just so busy; if I wasn't performing, then I was doing interviews or photo shoots. 

I loved every minute of it though. 

Colton walked back on the bus, carrying three bags of gas station goodies "I think I got everything on the list"

"Everything?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, I got plenty of that fruit punch Vitamin Water for you" he said, as the bus started moving again.

"How did the call go?"

I sighed "After all the other guys said hello and what not, Liam and I talked for exactly, seven minutes and twenty-two seconds"

"That's longer than last time" he said, trying to sound positive. He took a seat next to me, while I put my head in his lap "Liam's trying, just like you are"

"I know

 "I miss my boyfriend too" he said, playing with my hair. 

"How is Xander?"

He smiled "He's up for a promotion"

He smiled "He's great. He's up for a promotion"

"That's great!" 

"He deserves it" 

My phone went off and he handed it to me.

It was Liam 

I love you, beautiful

Colton stood "You two are gross, I hate it" he took my guitar, bringing it to me "It's time to show me this new song"

I smiled and sat up "I feel so inspired with this new album, I can't wait to get in the studio again"

"Well let's here it"

I cleared my throat. 

(Play video)