-32-

Almost six weeks had passed since our weekend in Paris. The campaign had been released and for the most part it was getting a positive reaction, but of course there were those who were calling me out for either being too big or wearing such scandalous items. 

I didn't care though; I loved the campaign. 

The collection that I had been featured in had already sold out twice, and was about to be restocked a third time at the end of the month. 

I sat in the studio, standing in the booth.

"Gracie, we've done this several times already"

I groaned "I know!"

"What's wrong? You were so excited about this song and you demanded that it be on the able because of how strong it is, but I'm not hearing it"

I walked out of the booth, frustrated "I don't know what the deal is"

"The big party is soon, and I want to show up with good news about your album"

I sunk down into a chair, feeling nauseous as hell "I've been sick for the last two days and I think I just need a break"

He walked over to me "Okay, but as soon as you're better we have to work on This Is Heartache; I know that you have it in you,  but something is clearly holding you back"

"Get the trashcan" I said, feeling sick.

He quickly grabbed it and rushed over to me, barely making it in time before I started puking "Yeah, you need a break" he rubbed my back, while I set the trashcan down.

"I need to just go see a doctor already"

"Well go ahead and get going; we'll try to record the song tomorrow"

Things with Darren had changed to weird; things didn't feel the same anymore, but I was trying so hard to get back to normal with him.

"I'll see you tonight" he said, as I started walking out the door.

"Okay"

There had been a stomach bug going around; Louis and Zayn got it, and I guess it had found its way to me. 

We had this party for management tonight, and we were all excited about it. Although now I was worried that I was going to have to miss out on it. 

I started getting light headed and leaned against the wall. I looked back at the open door "Darren!"

He walked out and quickly walked over to me after seeing that I was getting weak "Do you want me to go with you?"

I nodded "That's probably not a bad idea"

---

After sitting in a room for twenty minutes, my doctor finally walked in. 

"We're going to get you blood looked at to see if you have what's going around" he said, walking up to me.

"It has to be the bug; I've felt nauseous and can barely keep anything down" 

He walked up to me and felt around my neck "You don't have any swelling, which is good" he looked down at me "you also don't have a fever"

"I've been sick without a fever before"

He nodded "I'm going to go check on the blood sample, but I'll be back"

As he walked out my phone chimed.

Liam sent a picture of two different ties.

Purple or red?