-26-

I got out of the shower and quickly dried my hair and straightened it so it wouldn't be such a mess today. 

There was a knock on the door.

"Liam, I'm getting ready; use the other bathroom" I said, putting on my face wash.

He walked in and I tightened the towel around my body. 

"I could have been naked in here"

He smirked "It's not like I haven't seen anything under that towel before" he looked at me "What are you putting on your face?"

"Cleanser"

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my bare shoulder, before resting his chin on it.

"What can I help you with?" I asked.

"I just wanted to see you before you left for the studio; I'm about to take Krueger for a walk"

I smiled "He loves going on walks with you"

After finishing the rest of my skincare routine, I went into the bedroom and got changed. It was going to be a long day in the studio, so I made sure to dress comfy. 

We were finally going to be recording our song together, so I was rushing to get to the studio. 

"I'll see you tonight; love you!" Liam called from the other side of the house.

I smiled "Love you too"

The front door shut, and I finished getting my bag together, before walking out the front door to the car waiting for me. 

---

After being in the studio for almost an hour, Darren got called away before we could start recording. So while he was going, I was playing my guitar, while Kurt, another producer was getting everything ready so he could help record the song. 

"Darren's really excited to sing this song with you"

I smiled "I bet I'm more excited"

"You two are really close, aren't you?"

"Of course; Darren's basically my rock in this whole industry"

Darren walked in with the biggest smile on his face "I just had a little talk with Simon"

"About?"

He stood in front of me "Your album just went platinum in the United States"

My eyes widened and I jumped from my seat "Are you serious?"

"Yes, you just hit a million sales!"

"Oh my god!" I said, hugging him tightly. 

He smiled down at me "Simon is so excited about this, and management is more eager to get your second album out"

"That's great; congratulations, Gracie" Kurt smiled.

"We aren't going to get as much time as we did on your first album, because they really want to get the album out before summer starts"

I nodded "Well with you as my producer that shouldn't be a problem"

"It will also mean a lot more late nights and hours in the studio together"

"Good thing I love those" 

He smiled "Go get ready in the booth, I'll be right in"

I went into the booth and started looking over the lyrics, so happy to record the song and so proud of myself to have hit platinum.