-7-

I was going through my makeup, stressing over how to look for the awards tonight. There wasn't a makeup artist to help me, so I was letting my anxiety get the best of me. 

There was about an hour and half left before the limo would get here.

The doorbell rang and I groaned, knowing that I was losing precious time. I walked up to the door, annoyed.

"You look stressed" Zayn commented. 

Louis and Eleanor were behind him, while I just stood there confused.

"What are you guys doing here?"

They walked in, closing the door behind them. 

"Well you mentioned on the phone that you were overthinking your makeup, so Eleanor here is going to help you from having a mental breakdown" Louis said, smiling "She has agreed to help you with your hair and makeup"

I shook my head "Thank you, so much"

Eleanor took my hand "You boys get ready, while I get her all dolled up"

We entered my room and she saw the mess on my vanity "What exactly do you want to do with your hair?"

"I'm going for an old Hollywood glamour look, so I was thinking big curls that framed my face" 

She guided my to my vanity seat "You are going to look so unbelievably gorgeous"

I watched as she straightened my hair before curling it, paying attention to every detail so it look beautiful.

"I'm so jealous of how long your hair is" she said, putting the curling iron down. 

She started on my makeup, giving me the a subtle smokey eye and a perfect winged eyeliner "What lipstick color?"

I smiled "My signature black"

She handed me the lipstick and I applied it, so satisfied with the final look.

"I seriously couldn't have done this without you"

She smiled "You deserve a great night"

I went into my bathroom to get into my strapless lace bra and some underwear that helped slim me down. I walked back out and Eleanor helped me into my dress.

(Picture of dress)

"I love the velvet fabric" she said, handing me a pair of heels.

I smiled in the mirror "Tonight is going to be great"

"I wish I was going with you guys, but you are going to be amazing" 

---

"Louis, just pull them up!" Zayn shouted.

Eleanor and I giggled as we walked into the living room and saw Louis trying to pull up his trousers.

He was jumping up and down, pulling on the belt lines.

Even better his boxers had ducks holding umbrellas on them.

We started laughing and he turned around embarrassed. "Um hello ladies" he said, finally pulling up his trousers.

"Damn, Gracie. You look beautiful"

Louis spun Eleanor into his arms, making her giggle "You have done a wonderful job" he said, giving her a quick kiss.

Zayn walked up to me "Now if only you didn't have to show up with that asshole" 

"Well, hopefully that will all be over soon"

"What do you mean?" Louis asked.

"Darren is going to talk to Simon tonight and get everything worked out" 

"Well it's about bloody time" Louis said, making us laugh.

Zayn pulled me into a hug. "You really do look stunning. Don't let anything get you done tonight" he said.

"Okay come on lets pose for Twitter!" Louis shouted.

We stood in front of the mirror in the hallway bathroom and snapped the picture. Louis uploaded it to Twitter tagging all of us in it.

"You have to send me that to me" I said.

"Already done" Louis said.

My phone buzzed and I looked at the picture. My phone buzzed again and I thought it was another picture from Louis, but it was a tweet from someone about the picture.

@GracieDixonOffical what is she moving on to @ZaynMalik now? Who's next Louis. Good luck Eleanor

Zayn was looking at his phone and he looked mad.

I looked down, frowning. I just want one day to be free of hate.

Zayn walked up to me and hugged me "Don't let them control your night. Save the emotions for the song, because that's your way of proving them wrong" he smiled "This is your night" he whispered.

I smiled and hugged him again.

The doorbell rang and Zayn answered it, smiling, but it soon turned into a glare.

That must mean he is here.

Shay walked in, texting on his phone. "The limo's here, lets go" he looked up from his phone, laughing "I guess I'll be the good looking one tonight".

"Shay don't" I started but was stopped by him.

"Is that another chin?" he asked.

Louis started walking towards him, his fists tightening.

Eleanor, pulled him back though.

"Now come on" Shay said, taking my hand and pulling me outside.

"I swear" Louis muttered.

Zayn followed me out, while Louis kissed Eleanor goodbye as she went to her car.

We all climbed into the limo and got ready for the awkward ride there.