-85-

I was amazed when I saw everything that Declan and Liam were setting up. For the most part nearly every decoration was either white, blue, or pink. It was very obvious that it was a baby shower.

Krueger was so happy to see me and wouldn't leave my side; he even tried to follow me into the bathroom several times. 

"Your dad just called and he's on his way over" Liam called from the kitchen, while he set up the food and drinks.

Declan walked in, carrying more balloons to put around the place "How many balloons did you order?"

Liam shrugged "Clearly more than what is needed; just put any extra ones out on the back patio"

I was also surprised by how much work Liam had really put into this place. Everything just looked so beautiful.

Liam walked over and handed me a drink "The main alcoholic drinks are blue, but I thought it'd be cute to have pink lemonade for the pink ones"

I took a drink and smiled at me "I can't even wrap my mind around everything you've done here"

"Declan helped a lot"

"No, I mean with this house" I smiled "There's a lot you did that we talked about"

He smiled "I still wanted it to be our dream home" he reached his hand out to me "I actually want to give you my present before everyone gets here"

"Liam, you've already done so much"

"And yet at the same time I want to do more" He led me up the main staircase to the second floor, and up to the first bedroom on the left "I know that we're still working on things, but I really wanted to do this"

"Do what?"

He opened the door and led me in, leaving me emotional at the sight of a beautiful nursery.

(Picture of nursery)

"You did all of this?" I asked, looking at everything in the room.

"I had some help from Niall and Declan"

I turned back to face him "Declan helped you with this?"

He nodded "It was a secret for the most part, but when we started getting along better, I thought why not see what he thinks"

"This explains why he wouldn't let me set up a nursery yet" I shook my head "Actually it doesn't"

"I want you to move here; we don't have to share a room or anything, but I want to be around as much as I can" 

"You're going on tour a month after the baby is born though"

He nodded "I know"

"How do you know if you'd want me here when you return?"

Liam took my hands "If I could, I'd cancel this tour to focus on both of you. I'm not scared of running and I have never been more sure of anything in my life. Yeah, I may be leaving on tour, but there are twelve days in between the first and second leg, and nineteen days between the second and third; after that I'm all yours"

"If I move here, it won't be until after you return from tour. I'm going to need help with this baby, and with you and the boys gone; I need to stay in Bristol"

He nodded "I figured you would say that, which is why I've also arranged for a nursery to be decorated in the spare bedroom at the bungalow, next week"

"You're not disappointed?"

"No; well maybe a little, but I'll be spending every single day in Bristol when I have time off tour"