-55-

"Finally, it's been decided!" I said, happy.

"Time to break open the champagne" Zayn chuckled.

We had officially finished the track list for my album, and I was so happy.

I looked down at the list.

1. Anyone But You

2. Here We Go Again

3. That Was Us

4. The Breakdown

5. Skin

6. How Strong Do You Think I Am

7. Don't You Dare

8. Where Do You Go

9. I Don't Know If I Should Stay

10. Skipping Stone

11. Walking 

12. There's Us

13. White Lines

14. Deeper 

15. I Still Love You (Deluxe Edition)

16.  Darkness Round The Sun (Deluxe Edition)

"Now we just have to work on the official album mix and get the whole thing together" Zayn said.

Harry smiled "And that will be for another day, since it will probably require an all-nighter"

"Simon will be happy to see that it's close to being done" I said.

"Have you settled on a name for it?" Harry asked.

I nodded "Here We Go Again" 

"I like that. Darren started it, and this way he'll still be part of the whole thing" Zayn said. 

"Now there's just the mix, the album art, and everything else that I'm forgetting" Harry said, yawning. 

I nodded.

"Also Liam said he something planned on Friday, so make sure you have no plans" Harry said, cutting him off.

"What are you guys my personal assistants?" I asked, laughing.

"No, but we are messengers" Harry said, patting my shoulder as he stood up "How's your dad doing?"

"He's better. He was really sore that first week, but he's up and moving around again"

I smiled "My dad brought up me marrying Liam"

"Is something wrong with that idea?" Harry asked.

I shook my head "Of course not. I just haven't really thought of marriage" I smiled "Honestly, it feels like we already are"

Zayn nodded "You two definitely act like one" 

"Yeah, why not just make it official?" Harry asked.

"I don't know. I just, I don't want to miss anything because I'm stuck planning some wedding"

"Yeah, we understand. You don't want to throw away possibly opportunities that haven't surfaced yet" Zayn said.

"Exactly."

"Besides, you have a lot going for you, especially with the new album" Harry said.

He was right.