-110-

I was getting a dress fitted, for my final performance. 

There was going to be an album release party, and there would be a live performance of five songs. 

My fans were able to purchase tickets for the event, which made me a bit sad since I'd be announcing my hiatus after performing the last song. 

Louis and Niall were with me, while Liam looked after Darren.

"Are you excited?" Louis asked, wandering around.

I nodded "The release of this album is going to chance everything; I'm just now sure if I'm ready for it, you know?"

"Oh man do we know" Louis chuckled "We'll be following after you shortly"

"How's the album going?"

He smiled "It's the best, because of how much involvement we have in it" he frowned "It's a weird end though"

"I get it" I looked at Niall, nudging him "What's up with you? You've been acting weird for some time now"

It was the end of September, and at least from my own eyes, Niall had been acting strange since Darren's birthday party.

He sighed "Yeah, I'm fine" he looked at the woman bringing me the dress I had picked out "That looks stunning; you should get it"

I smiled "At least let me try it on first" I shook my head "Back to the point; what's going on?"

"Lulu and I broke up" he said, just loud enough for me and Louis to hear. 

Louis frowned "What happened?"

"We've been growing apart for some time; I just realized that it wasn't going to work for certain reasons, so I ended it"

"How did she take it?" I asked.

He sighed "She had been expecting it; it ended back in August"

"That long ago?" Louis asked.

He nodded.

"Why didn't you say anything?" I asked.

He sighed "I had my reasons" he cleared his throat "You should go try the dress on"

I nodded and went to the dressing room, getting the gown pulled up over my body. 

My body had changed since becoming a mother. I didn't think it was possible, but my curves were even more noticeable. 

I loved my new body.

"Gracie, come on out" Louis said, making me laugh. 

I picked up the ends of the dress and went to the stand outside the rooms, standing on it and letting go of the ends.

This dress was so stunning. 

"Wow" Niall said, smiling at me "I've never seen anymore look more beautiful"

"Oh hush" I laughed.

Louis circled around me "This dress was made for this album"

I looked down "It's not too much?"

They both shook their head. 

"Let's just hope that my body doesn't change anymore so it'll be ready for the thirteenth" I smiled, looking at Louis "Could you go find me a pair of heels?"

He nodded "On it, babe"

Niall walked out in front of me "You really do look beautiful, Gracie"

I smiled "Look, I know you said you were fine; but if you ever need someone, you know that I'm here for you, no matter what?"

He nodded "I'm just realizing a lot of things that I shouldn't exactly be noticing; I just don't know how to deal with it all"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't normally hide things from you Gracie, but this si something that needs to stay with me; especially from you"

I gave him a confused look "Is it about me?"

He took a long pause "No"

That didn't seem to help the confusion. There was no way I was going to just force it out of him though. If he wasn't comfortable telling me, then that was that. I had to respect his decision. 

"Are you going to be okay though?"

He nodded "I hope so"

"Well, when ti comes to anything else, feel free to speak to me" I said, hoping that he wouldn't feel like he had to hide everything that he was going through right now.

"You've always been so respectful of others decisions; it's something I've always loved about you, you know?" he said, clearing his throat.

Louis returned with a pair of red heels.

"Red?" Niall asked.

Louis smiled, helping me get them on "You didn't specify any color, and these spoke to me"

"Things are speaking to you again?" I joked.

"Only red things; so I'm improving" he laughed.

I smoothed the dress out smiled at my appearance "This is the perfect dress for this party" I looked back at them "You think it will look alright on stage?"

Louis nodded "It's stunning, Gracie; just what this performance of yours needs"

Niall smiled "It reminds me of those old-fashioned dresses you'd wear at the beginning of our tour together; like the one you wore at that grand hotel in California"

I stepped down "You remember that dress?"

He nodded "I seem to be remembering a lot lately"

---

After getting the dress fitted, I went back into the dressing room.

"It's like I'm back to step on, Lou; does that make me a bad friend?" Niall asked.

Louis sighed "No, but it does change a lot"

I got changed back into my clothes and walked out "You guys ready?"

They nodded and we left the store. 

"How's Darren?" Louis asked.

I smiled "He's great"

"Do you think you'll be having anymore anytime soon?"

"Not for at least a couple years" I smiled.

I was excited to continue adding to our family, but I wanted time to enjoy where we were at right now. 

Things were good the way they are now, and there's nothing wrong with staying like that for a bit longer.