-11-

Gracie's POV

I was sitting on the couch, working on a new song after feeling inspired. Last night had been so perfect and I didn't want to let that feeling go.

Liam and I were speaking again, and that alone would have made my night without everything else that happened. 

Louis leaned over the couch "Do you ever stop writing?"

I smiled "When I'm inspired? Absolutely not"

Zayn leaned over on my other side "And why are you feeling so inspired"

I looked between two "I just won a Brit Award, I'm going to write a song with Ed Sheeran, and I just performed my ass off, looking so hot I might add"

"And I'm sure Liam flirting with you and not being able to take his eyes off you has nothing to do with this mood?" Zayn asked.

I bit my bottom lip "You really think he was flirting?"

Louis shook his head "How is that even a question?"

I looked down at my songbook "For the first time in so long, I just feel good"

"Trust me, we can tell" Zayn said, ruffling my hair. 

"I was at such a low, but right now, in this moment I feel like I can do anything"

Louis gave Zayn a look "I knew that once they spoke he wouldn't be able to resist her anymore"

"It was only a matter of time"

"Now we just have to plot to get rid of Shay"

I looked at Louis "No plotting"

He frowned "Just a little?"

"Darren said he's going to take care of it. Simon got called away for something, but as soon as he returns I'm ending this"

"Finally!" Zayn shouted, stretching his arms out to be dramatic. 

I opened my laptop to continue what I was working on before they came over. Louis sat down beside me "Why are you looking at flats?"

"Because Jayme is officially moving for work, and it just doesn't feel right staying here without her. I also think it's time to move into my own place" I motioned to my room "I've already gotten boxes to pack"

"If you need help, we're here" Zayn commented.

I smiled "I'll remember that when I actually have to move"

"On a serious note, have you told Shay that the relationship is ending?" Louis asked, sitting beside me.

I let out a nervous laugh "He doesn't think management is going to let it end, so he's attempting to get back at me by telling me when he's with other girls, and letting me know how wanted he is" 

"Is it actually getting to you though?"

"Are you kidding?" I shook my head "I'm just waiting for paparazzi to catch him in the act, so then he'll actually look like an ass to the public for cheating on his oh so devoted girlfriend"

Zayn scoffed "That would be great"

"Maybe then everyone would see him for who he really is, even though I won't even be heartbroken like they think"

"And that leaves you the chance to finally get back with Liam" Louis said, smiling at me.

I smiled "Hopefully. Sure, we're talking to one another again, but things are still so fragile between us. I just want things to be good better" I said "And I really want to kiss him again"

"Among other things" Louis commented, poking me with his elbow. 

"Shut up" I said, feeling myself blush.

"Don't worry, Gracie, I'm sure Liam wants the very same things" Zayn said.

I stood up "You two are the worst"

"So, if we look at your songbook there won't be a song about Liam in there?" he asked.

Louis looked at me "Or several?"

"That's not the point" I said, getting flustered "Can I get in a relationship with him before all these jokes start? Seriously, they will quickly get under my skin"

"She's right, Louis; Liam should be the one getting under her skin" Zayn joked.

I took one of the couch pillows and threw it at his head "You two are the worst"

"You didn't deny it though" Louis said, trying not to laugh.

"That's it; both of you out, now!" I said, pointing to the door. 

Louis stood up "All jokes aside, you have nothing to worry about. The minute he saw you, all those feelings he was trying to avoid came flooding back"

"You really think so?"

Zayn shook his head "You need to quit questioning how he feels about you. Just because you two aren't together right now doesn't mean he isn't in love with you"

"I love him too"

Louis and Zayn both gave me a look. 

"I don't want to spend my life with anyone but him"

"And he feels the same" Louis said "I can't wait for Giam to be a thing"

"Giam?"

"Yeah, that's your couple name" Louis explained.

"We would need to be a couple in order for there to be a couple name"

Zayn shook his head "Not necessarily"

"Yeah, all over Twitter, fans put our names together; like earlier there was a tweet from a girl whose screen name was Loubri" Louis said "And some girl used Zamrys for her and Zayn"

"Loubri?"

"That's a choice" I said, shaking my head. 

"I think it has a nice ring to it, but then again every time my name is combined with someone's name it just goes together"

I rolled my eyes "Okay, anyways. Try to cool it, because I need to take my time with Liam this time. We will get together when it's time and we're both ready"

They both nodded, understanding that though they wanted us together it wasn't going to just happen over night. 

Unfortunately.