-52-

Louis' POV

"So does everyone know the plan?" I asked.

They all nodded

"Louis, I can't believe you actually suggested this" Harry said, shaking his head.

"I have my moments, thank you very much!" I said, walking towards the studio.

"Okay, Niall go talk to the wicked demon, while we invade her privacy" 

Niall nodded and walked inside towards the studio.

Harry and I walked into Naomi's office and he quickly shut the door behind us.

I walked over to her desk and took a seat in the chair.

"What exactly are we looking for again?" Harry asked, looking out the door 

"Basically something that shows why she could have such a hate towards Gracie" I muttered.

I opened the drawers and started rummaging through them.

Harry walked over to me and started going through the other side of drawers.

"Well she certainly has a lot of paper work." He muttered.

I opened the bottom drawer and went through that and found a folder with Darren's name on it.

I took it out and nudged Harry "I think I found something" 

"What is it?" he asked, looking over.

"I don't know" I opened the folder and there were songs that they had written together.

"Are those songs?" he asked.

I nodded

"Was Naomi close with Darren?" he asked.

"Did they have a thing going on?" 

"Even if there was, it was pretty one-sided" he said then looked away like he just admitted the biggest secret.

"What do you mean?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He groaned "Darren had a thing for Gracie"

"What!" I yelled, but he covered my mouth.

"Shut up" 

"How do you know this?" 

"Because Gracie heard Darren say it and she told me" 

"Did Naomi know?"

He shrugged.

I shook my head and went back to the folder, finding notes between the two and handed the stack to Harry so he could inspect them.

He sighed and started reading them.

Naomi knew that Darren liked Gracie instead of her and because of that she hates Gracie. She was clearly very petty, since she's taking it all out on Gracie. 

If anything, this shows that she's not professional. 

"This sounds like some soap opera on the telly" I muttered.

"What does?" he asked.

"This love triangle" I said, going through the folder again.

"Do you think this is why Naomi hates Gracie?"

"Think about it, it's all adding up" I said.

"We have to tell Simon" he said, shaking his head "Naomi clearly doesn't know how to get over things or act professional; she shouldn't be in charge of finishing Gracie's album"