-19-

Everything was moving so fast.

Since the original owners had already moved into their new home, we were able to move in four days later. 

After working out finances, Liam clearly had much more money than I did; so he insisted on buying the place, but putting it in both our names, while I used what I was going to use for a flat towards furnishing the place. 

The guys were really surprised to hear our decision to live together, but they were more supportive on it than I was expecting them to be. 

After moving all our things in, we were missing this huge bed that Liam kept talking about, among other things; which is how we ended up at a furniture store, while the guys were at the bungalow helping with painting rooms. 

"There has to be something" I said, looking at all the beds.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed cheek "You're pretty determined to get a bed" 

"Like you aren't eager to break one in"

"I am, which is why we should just go with the one that's sturdy as hell" he said, being rather cheeky. 

I shook my head "I have all these ideas, but I don't want to just do everything that I want"

"Your style is probably better than anything I could come up with" 

I smiled "Okay, hear me out on this; you've already agreed to letting me paint the living room black, but imagine a red couch, with velvet fabric"

He nodded, thinking it over "You're going to turn our house into something out of The Addams Family"

Our house

That had such a nice ring to it.

"Honestly, I think a red couch would be pretty different, but in a good way" he said "But that leaves one question that hasn't been answered"

"Yes?"

"What are we going to do for the bed?"

I smiled "It will be our room, where all our wildest fantasies can come true"

"I like, I like"

"And the things we'll do in that bed"

"Yes?"

I smiled "Like sleep"

He groaned "Way to ruin a fantasy"

"How about if I promise you that when the bed arrives home, we can give it a test drive"

He grinned "Now you're talking"

I came to a stop as I noticed a beautiful black chrome canopy bed "Yes"

He chuckled "This kind of bed looks sturdy"

I gave him a look "What all do you plan on doing in bed?"

He smirked "Wouldn't you like to know" he sat down on the bed "Are you in love with this bed?"

I sat down beside him "I think I am"

"Let's get it then" 

"Really?"

He nodded "Yes; it clearly makes you happy, and it certainly fits your whole aesthetic"

I kissed him on the cheek "Thank you!"

"Liam?" a voice asked.

We turned.

"Danielle" he said, removing his hand from my waist. 

So this was Danielle. She was absolutely gorgeous. 

I felt insecure about myself for the first time after feeling so confident in my appearance, but how could I not when someone like that was there?

"You must be Gracie" she said, giving me a small smile.

I nodded "It's nice to meet you"

"Liam, you never told me how beautiful she is" she looked at Liam "I hope you're well"

"I am; how are you?"

She smiled "I'm okay; I'm one of the stage dancers for a tour coming up"

"That's great"

I know relationships aren't all about looks, but she just looked so good next to him; I couldn't stop staring. 

"Anyways, I saw you shopping, and I just want to say hi; I'm really glad you're happy"

"Are you happy?" he asked. 

She nodded "Yes, I really am"

"Good"

I felt so incredibly awkward just standing here. 

"I have to get going, but it was nice seeing you; Gracie, it was nice to meet you" she gave Liam a small hug and walked off.

Liam looked at me and noticed how down I looked "What?"

"You broke up with her, for me?"

"You sound surprised"

I scoffed "She looks stunning; I'm like a dog compared to her"

Liam shook his head "You are unbelievably beautiful; If you need a reminder of how attractive I find you, I will without hesitation, but you have to know that despite how stunning you are to me, I'm with you for so much more than just looks"

I smiled as he gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Let's go see if we can find that velvet couch"