-17-

After staying up all night, I finally had enough and found myself at Liam's flat. I was standing outside his door, nervous as hell. 

I felt like an idiot, because I didn't know if I should know or what.

It was all over the news that Liam had punched Shay, all because of me. Shay was milking the press though, and with his broken nose it was turning this into a whole thing. 

Simon and I had discussed it at the party. I told him everything that was going on, not just with Shay, but also Phil 

It was such a relief to see how angry it made Simon to hear how I had been treated. He told me that I wouldn't be expected to be with Shay anymore, and that he was going to look into Phil more, to make sure he's not abusing his power on other artists. 

But that meant there were no more excuses as to why I couldn't be with Liam anymore. This was the moment that he could take me back just like I kept imagining in my head. 

After five minutes of arguing with myself, I finally found the courage and knocked on the door.

It was a few moments before Liam opened the door, standing there confused in just his boxers and t-shirt. 

He ran his hand through his messy hair and yawned, while looking at me confused "Gracie, what are you doing here?"

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" 

He chuckled "No, I'm usually awake before seven anyway"

It felt strange hearing his morning voice again, but I loved every moment of it "Can I come in?"

He yawned again and opened the door more. I walked in, and this was the first time I had been in his flat. 

It wasn't very messy, and I wasn't surprised to see that it was cleaner than the other boys.

Liam closed the door and faced me "So what are you doing here?"

I sat down on the couch and stared up at him "I'm sure you can guess"

"Oh, that" he muttered, as if he was hoping I would forget.

I wasn't sure what was going to happen when I finally told him the truth about what has been going on. Would he be angry at me?

"You broke his nose"

He scoffed "Good"

"Why did you hit him though?" I fully believe that Shay deserved it, but I needed to know what he did to push Liam over the edge.

He sighed and sat down down beside me "He's been cheating on you, with multiple girls"

"Liam, he wasn't cheating on me"

"I know that this is going to be hard to hear, and I can only imagine how hurt you'll feel, especially since it's another guy who betrayed your trust and cheated"

"He didn't cheat, Liam" I said, calmly. 

He gave me a look "Yes he did; I saw him" he took a deep breath "I saw him kissing two  different girls"

"Okay, but he didn't cheat"

He groaned and rubbed his forehead, clearly frustrated "How is Shay sneaking around with other girls, not cheating?" he sighed "I know things are still weird between us, but you've got to explain to me why you don't consider that cheating"

I smiled "Because we never dating"

"I'm sorry, what?" he asked, raising his voice.

"Management set the whole thing up to boost sales for both of us; Shay and I were never dating"