-20-

I walked out to the kitchen, with my songbook. I stressing hard over this song that I had to get done for the song with Darren.

The more I thought about it, the more I was determined to have him sing at least one song with me. 

Liam followed me out "What are you doing?"

"I am about to make some coffee, do you want some?" I asked.

Liam groaned "Gracie, it's almost two in the morning" he ran his fingers through his hair, frustrated.

I kissed him softly "I know, but I have to work on this song"

"Gracie, this song might kill you" he said, leaning against the kitchen island. 

"I just want everything about it to be perfect, but I can't think of a damn thing"

Liam walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, as he rested his chin on my shoulder "You're stressed; you just need to relax"

I looked at him "Do you have any ideas?"

He smirked "I can think of a few ideas"

"Good, you can tell me all about them, when this song is finished" I pulled away from him and put the songbook on the counter. 

"You can't just avoid relaxing until the song is over"

"Look, I promise to relax when it's done" I flipped to a new page and played with the pen in my hand. 

"Stop; you're just going to make the stress worse" he said, taking the songbook away"

"Liam, you aren't be fair" 

"Really?"

"Yes, because I have two days to get this done"

"Really, two days?" he asked, taking my pen from me.

I nodded "And if you didn't know, I also have to worry about this, all while working on my second album"

"You don't say" he said, picking me up and tossing me over his shoulder.

"Liam, I only get so much time each day to work on this!"

He walked into our bedroom and kicked the door, closing it behind us "That's too bad"

"This is serious"

"So is making sure you don't give yourself an anxiety attack over all this" he said, dropping me on the bed and climbing on top. 

"Your abusing your power over me"

He smirked "I have power over you?"

"You know this already" I tried sitting up, but he stayed on top of me, sliding my tank top off.

"Liam, I have to work"

As much as I would love to stay like this, if I didn't get this song done, I'd feel like I disappointed Darren. 

He tossed my tank top to the floor and started kissing my neck.

My eyes rolled back and I let out a small moan; it made me mad, because I didn't want him to know that I was actually enjoying this attention. 

He continued kissing my neck for a few more seconds, before moving down to my shoulder. 

"It's not fair that you know every way to please me" I complained.

He chuckled "I know; how selfish of me"

"It really is"

He looked back up at me and gave me a cheeky grin before pressing his lips to mine. I kissed him back biting along his bottom lip.