-44-

"Liam you don't have to do this" I said, practically pleading him.

Liam put on his jacket.

"No you're finally getting better and then this happens. And I'll be damned if you're in anymore pain" he said, putting his wallet and phone in his back pockets.

I rolled my eyes "Liam you're acting as if I'm going through I'm not used to it"

"You're still in pain and I'll be gone for about ten minutes and we can get back to staying in bed" he said.

I sat up and felt a pain go through me again

"See" he said, walking over to me. He stroked my cheek and kissed me gently.

"Now do I need to get tampons or pads?" he asked, unsure. I started laughing, not caring if it hurt.

"Tampons, babe" I said, shaking my head. If I hadn't thrown out the box that I had previously used, then I would just give him an example.

He nodded "Okay and I will get other assorted goods"

I shook my head "Why can't you just say comfort food and movies. You always say assorted goods" I said.

He chuckled "Because I like making you smile because of things like that" he stood "And please change into something more comfortable I know wearing jeans is uncomfortable. Especially during your special time" he said.

I scoffed "My period?" 

"Special time, Mother Nature's monthly gift, whatever you want to call it"

I laughed "You mean period? Just go and please don't get distracted by the light up toothbrushes" I said.

He grinned "They're selling those again?" 

"Wow, no one would ever think you're the responsible one in the group" 

"I'm just adorable"

I nodded "Yes that you are" 

"Okay so get comfortable and I'll be back soon" he said and kissed me.

I heard the front door close and slowly crawled out of bed.

Yes I actually crawled. I was have an especially painful period; one that was worse than that time on the tour bus. 

With everything else going on, it was on the few things Liam would actually help with. He probably knew that, which was why he was so eager to help me out. 

I got changed into one of Liam's shirts and decided not to even bother with pants. I crawled back into bed, pulling myself around to find a comfortable place.

My phone rang and I groaned.

Whoever I called is going to regret it since I finally found a comfortable position. 

I sat up, with another cramp shooting through me and picked up the phone 

"Damn you, Liam" I said and answered "Hello" 

"Babe?" he asked.

"You better have a good reason for calling" I said, all grumpy and what not. 

"You just got comfortable didn't you?" 

"Yes" 

"I um- I love you" 

"Yeah, yeah. What do you need?" I asked.

"So um there's sizes and different types" 

"You have two sisters and you're just now finding this out?" I asked, almost yelling.

"Whoa, hey now. Just calm down and everything will be fine and dandy" he said.

"Okay" 

"What do I get?" he asked, innocently.

"Well what do they have?" I asked.

He let out a long dramatic sigh.

"You're overreacting" I said.

"I'm not overreacting. I'm just reacting more than I should" he said.

"Which is overreacting" I said.

"Well we could call it that or we can just go with what I said" 

"Whatever just continue" I said.

"Well there's some for light and heavy bleeding. There's at least several thickness and things for absorbency for um heavier,  and lighter for day or um nighttime use. Some are scented and come with a little deodorant in them and do you want wings or no wings?" he asked.

I had to keep myself from laughing. Bless him, that poor, poor boy.

"Just get one for a heavier bleeding, since I don't know what it is this time and wings are for pads" I said.

"Okay?" he said, still confused.

"I'm going to go now" 

"Wait!" he said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"What does it mean when it says for heavy or light flow?" he asked.

"Goodbye, Liam" I said and hung up.

Wow. Maybe I should have just gone with him and saved him the embarrassment of doing this alone.

I got all comfortable again and closed my eyes.

---

---

I woke up to Liam holding out a pint of ice cream in front of me, with a spoon inside. I looked up at him and he lightly smiled "I come in peace" 

I took the ice cream and kissed his cheek. "I also grabbed some of your favorite movies from the living room"

"Which one are we watching first?"

"Kick Ass" he said, getting it ready.

He climbed into bed with me and wrapped an arm around me and kissed the side of my head.

"I already put your lady products in the bathroom" he said.

"Thank you" I said, continuing to eat the ice cream.

He dipped his finger in it and took a bite.

"Excuse you" 

He stuck his finger back in and put the ice cream on my nose, then stuck his tongue out at me.

"You're a butt head" 

He kissed my nose, licking the ice cream off.

"I know, but you love me anyways" 

I nodded "That I do"

He started the movie and I set my back against his chest, while he kept his arms around me protectively.

He kissed my cheek and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"We should spend more nights like this" he said.

"We should" I said.