-79-

Declan and I were seated in the car that was taking us to the charity function. The band was in the car behind us, and they were so excited about getting to perform.

(Picture of first dress)

I was sixteen weeks pregnant and though my pregnancy bump was still easy to hide, it was crazy to think that at this point the baby was the size of an avocado and able to hear my voice. 

Declan adjusted his tie "I didn't think I'd look this good in a light grey suit"

"You look very handsome" I smiled.

He looked at me fidgeting with my dress, making sure that it hid the bump "Do you know how beautiful you look?"

"Not really? I'm usually uncomfortable in light colors like this, but the dress is beautiful; I just don't know if it's beautiful on me"

He shook his head "Don't do that"

"Do what?"

"Let your insecurities win. You look absolutely bad ass in black clothing, but who knew that soft colors suit you just as well"

"Really?"

He nodded "I hope it kills Liam to see what he is missing"

I shook my head "How do you really feel?"

"I don't know yet; let's wait until I see the prick"

"You know what's weird?"

"What?"

"I'm insecure about how I look in the dress, yes; but I don't know what it is, but I feel so incredibly beautiful while pregnant. Every time I look in the mirror, I'm just happy to see how I look and how this baby is growing"

He squeezed my hand "Pregnant looks good on you"

I got nervous as we got closer to the event "Keep in mind that reporters will probably assume we're dating, so just ignore them"

He nodded "I'm prepared. But though we get cheeky with one another, it's just our flirty personalities battling for dominance; no offense, love, but I will never see you as anything other than a little sis"

I shook my head "Oh no, there goes my dream"

"Hey now! You'd be lucky to end up with a bloke like me"

"I would; I won't deny that, but you're like my older brother" I said, making a face "It's gross"

He chuckled "Oh you" he sighed "Have you thought of any names for the baby?"

I smiled "A few; I love Felicity, Theodora, and Audrina for a girl" I looked down "There's only one name I have if it's a boy"

"Declan?" he asked, chuckling,

"Darren" 

He smiled "I quite like that name"

"It's the only boy name that feels appropriate and the day after finding out I was pregnant, I just knew that Darren was the only name I'd want"

He smiled "I like the girl names as well, but I hope it's a boy"

We arrived to the party, which was being held at this fancy outdoor event center. We got out and I made sure the bump wasn't as noticeable as it could be.

"Relax" Declan whispered as we made our way to the carpet, leading us towards the entrance. 

"Please don't entertain them" I said, referring to the reporters and paparazzi.