-59-

After returning home way too late, I threw myself.

I felt so bad though, because Liam made dinner for us, but I was way too tired to eat.

This of course worried Liam, since I've been barely eating lately. Between doing interviews for the new album, preparing for the tour, packing up the bungalow, and then renovating the house, I'm just always moving.

Besides, whenever I did get a chance to eat, I was too tired.

I needed to get new clothes for tour, because I've dropped a dress size and my clothes are too loose on me. 

"Babe, the studio called. They said that there are a lot of meetings today and that you can have the day off" Liam said.

I barely heard him, I was just so tired and his voice was so faint, it sounded like a whisper.

"Babe?" he asked.

Wow, I couldn't even respond properly.

I felt the bed dip down next to me and knew he was lying beside me.

He started running his fingers through my hair, which relaxed me.

"Just rest, you need it" he whispered and kissed the top of my head.

I sighed and pulled the blanket more around me.

He kissed my head one more time and got out of bed. I heard him leaving and even though I was so tired and my eyes were closed, I couldn't sleep. Another thing I'm having problems with, sleeping.

I turned to my back and opened my eyes, as much as I wanted to keep them closed.

"Yeah, she's barely gotten any sleep and she won't eat" I heard Liam say.

"She's just stressed. Remember how stressed we were about our first world tour" I heard Louis say. At least I think it was Louis.

"Yeah, but we had each other to help, she's a solo act" I heard Zayn say.

I started going through the list in my head and figuring out my schedule. This was my only chance to get the clothing situated dealt with, so I got out my phone and texted Angel, asking if she'd join me.

While I waited for her to respond I took a quick shower.

My phone dinged.

Definitely! Do you want to meet at the mall

I responded with "yes" and grabbed my purse, then walked out of the room, into the living room.

"I thought you were resting" Liam said.

"I was, but I'm meeting up with Angel to go shopping" I said.

"Shopping?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, my clothes are literally just hanging off me" I replied.

"Well maybe if you ate, they wouldn't be hanging" Liam muttered.

"I heard that" I said, grabbing the keys off the counter.

"Good" he muttered again.

"Why are you muttering?" 

"Because you're acting like it's no big deal" 

Zayn and Louis sat bad, probably feeling awkward.

"Sorry if I don't want to have a freak out. I'm stressed enough, I don't need to add another thing to it" I said, almost yelling.

Liam stood up and walked over to me "Just eat"

"I'll eat, when I can! I'm not starving myself" I said, trying to lower my tone.