-61-

"We need to go over your schedule at some point" Zayn said. 

I sighed and sat down on the floor "It's already three in the morning"

"Then let's go, we have until the end of the week" Harry said, putting his things away.

"I'll stay behind" I said.

"You have stayed at the studio for three nights now" Zayn said.

"Yeah and Liam has been at the house. Everything is pretty much packed at the bungalow, and it's too lonely there" I said, standing up.

"Then stay at Angel's" Zayn said.

I shook my head "I'm fine, guys. Really. Liam and I are just hitting a rough patch, but it'll all be fine"

"Hello? Zayn? Harry?" Liam yelled from the hallway. I looked around and literally threw myself behind the couch, hiding from Liam.

"Really Gracie?" Harry asked.

"I'm not here"

Liam walked in "Hey guys"

"Hey, Liam" Zayn said.

"Is Gracie here?" he asked.

"Shit" I muttered to myself.

"You just missed her" Harry said.

"Is she going back to the house?" he asked.

I sighed. What is he doing here?

"I don't know" Zayn answered.

"Is she alright?" Liam asked.

"Why don't you ask her yourself" Harry said, with a small attitude.

"She's not answering my calls" he mumbled.

"Well it's not like you've given her a reason to answer them" Harry replied.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked, mad.

"She tried calling you for seven hours and left you numerous voicemails and texts, but you ignored them. Why should she do what you couldn't?" Harry snapped.

I was so surprised at Harry's attitude. I didn't understand why he was like this, fighting the battle for me.

"She's overreacting" Liam said.

"Guys, stop arguing" Zayn said.

"We're not" Harry said.

I shook my head, wanting desperately to get away from here.

"Look, you two are both being stupid. Harry, don't get snappy at Liam. Liam quit being rude to Gracie! She's stressed out enough and has been sleeping here for the past three nights, because she's scared to face you! She won't admit it, but Harry and I both know that she's scared she's going to lose you!" Zayn yelled.

"She's not going to lose me" Liam sighed.

"Well you are doing a great job at showing that! You're yelling at her, because she's lost weight, which has not been her fault! She has a tour coming up in a few weeks! She wants to enjoy them, but you're making it hell for her!" Zayn said.

"I'm going to go" Liam said.

"And you're running again! Quit running, Liam! That house cannot be a go-to sanctuary for when you're too scared to face the facts, and realize that this is your fault. It's not Gracie's! Sure, she's not helping, but this is not her fault, Liam" Zayn continued.

"Goodbye" Liam said.

I felt my eyes water and looked down.

"He's gone Gracie" Harry said.

I sighed and stood up, facing both of them.

"This has got to stop, Gracie. It's hurting both of you and it kills me to see two of my best mates hurt because they can't get this figured out. You two need to fix this and fix it fast. You have until August to get this sorted. Don't be scared, Gracie" Zayn said and left.

I looked at Harry "I can't do this"

"Do what?" he asked.

"I can't deal with this anymore. I'm so stressed and it's going to hit me hard" I said, feeling my eyes get wetter.

"What do you mean hit hard?" he asked.

"Harry, I haven't eaten in four days. I've had an apple and a couple crackers. I'm so stressed and it's hurting me. How am I going to handle this tour? Last time, I had you guys to fall back on and now I won't. What if I mess up?" I asked, starting to cry.

Harry walked over to me and hugged me. "You could never fail at this, Gracie. This is what you're best at; performing is what you're meant to do. Don't think otherwise"

I pulled away from him and wiped my eyes "Thanks."

"Come on, let's go get something to eat" 

"Harry, I need to work on stuff"

"No. You need to eat. I don't care if you're 'not hungry' we're going now. Come on." 

I groaned "Fine"

"Besides, when you do talk to Liam, you don't want to be smaller than you already are. So let's get some real food in your system and we'll talk" 

"Okay"

I grabbed my purse and followed Harry out of the studio. One step at a time, Harry has a point and things need to be fixed with Liam.