-113-

I was nervously pacing the dressing room, as I prepared for the performance. 

Every ticket available to the public had sold out, and outside of the fans, so many important people were here.

Simon was here, along with most of management. 

Many producers were here. 

It was really a huge event. 

I leaned against the vanity, looking at my appearance as I took everything in "Everything will be fine"

I haven't performed live since before Darren was born. It has been over a year since I've performed live.

What if I don't know how to do it anymore?

There was a knock at the door, and I stood up, smoothing out my dress.

"Come in"

Liam walked in, smiling "How are you doing?"

I took a deep breath "I think I've suddenly developed stage fright"

He laughed as he took my hands "You are going to be great. I know how you are, and you put everything into a show; this isn't any different" he smiled "The minute you step out on the stage, everything will fall into place"

I nodded "Do I look alright?"

He smiled "You look beautiful; it reminds me of the old days when we toured together"

"The  old days seem like they shouldn't be considered old days" I laughed "Niall said the same thing when he saw me in the dress"

"They just seem like old days because of how much has happened in between then and now"

I nodded "A lot has happened"

He kissed my cheek "Is it going to be hard for you?"

"Yes, but it's what I want to do"

"I know, that's why you've got a giant support group in the audience for you" he said.

I smiled "Who is all out there?"

"Well, the lads, your dad, Thurston, Angel, Evie, Declan, Colton, Simon,me, our son, and all your fans" he answered, making me smile more.

"I'm pretty lucky, aren't I?"

He nodded "We both are"

There was another knock on the door and Liam walked over, opening it.

"Gracie, its time" Simon said, smiling at me.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

Liam kissed my head again "This is it"

I took Liam's hand and we followed Simon down a hallway to the main stage.

"We are going to be right there" Liam said, pointing to a front section near the left of the audience.

I nodded "I'll be looking for you"

He kissed my hand "And I'll be there watching you"

"Are you ready, Gracie?" Simon asked.

I nodded and squeezed Liam's hand, almost scared to let go.

"Everything will be fine, Gracie" Liam said, squeezing my hand back.

I hesitated, but let go of his hand and walked out to the stage where the crowd was cheering.

I walked up to the microphone and smiled "I'm so happy to be here"

The cheering got louder and I cleared my throat, as Cologne started playing for me by the band.