-80-

I was at The Diamond Ballroom, which I'd be singing at for the next ten weeks, once a week.

Tonight was our first performance, and to say I was nervous would be an understatement. 

Liam and I were still in a weird place, and he was so eager to pick up where we left off, while I refused to do anything before we sat down and spoke like adults.

It had been difficult though, which is exactly why I was now twenty weeks pregnant, and Liam still didn't know.

At least the pregnancy was going well, and I was getting more excited over the whole thing the longer it went on. I just wish that Liam would quit acting like a child, so he could come be excited with me.

Declan has been a major help. He's basically been my partner through this, and I have no idea how I would have gotten through several things without him.

Everyone was coming to see the show tonight, even Liam. 

I didn't have a problem with him coming, I just didn't want him to make tonight about him. 

"Journalists are coming for this thing" Declan said, as he helped set up the drums with Jensen.

Bex sat down beside me "Hopefully they aren't expecting your usual stuff"

"Well the song from the charity event has been doing well, so they at least have some idea of what they're walking into" I stood "Either way, I'm so unbelievably proud of this whole thing"

"It is pretty awesome, isn't it?" she asked.

Ryland walked in, carrying his guitar "There's already a line forming out there"

Bex and I went up to the entrance door and looked out the window.

"Shit; it is going to be packed tonight" she said, grinning.

I looked at the line and saw the guys walking up to the door, with Angel, Colton, Xander, Evie, and Lulu "Declan, did you tell them to use the back entrance?"

"Yeah, why?" he asked, straightening things up.

"Because they're coming up the front one"

He groaned "I'll take care of it; I don't want the fans outside to swarm the place"

We watched him go out the front entrance and carefully let them in, while the fans made noise outside.

The show started in about an hour, but no one was going to be let in until about thirty minutes before.

"Gracie!" Louis said, pulling me in for a hug "I have been waiting for this gig all week"

We walked up to the stage, while the others followed "It's nice, isn't it? I like the intimate setting"

"I could see the appeal of this over an arena" Zayn said, sitting down with Angel. 

"Try not to take up around the front; no offense, but I want my fans to get the best seats"

"As they should" Harry said, hugging me "You look wonderful"

"Thank you"

Liam slowly approached, but Declan jumped in "Didn't you need my help with something"

"Yes, backstage" 

"I was really hoping to talk to you, Gracie" Liam said.

Declan sighed "She is about to but on a show that she has put so much time and energy towards; you're not fucking this up and causing problems before the show"