-18-

I woke up feeling great for the first time in so long. This was the first time I've gotten a full night's rest, and I really did need it. 

I put on a long shirt and walked out, finding him in the kitchen, removing things from a bag "What are you doing?"

He smiled at me "I took Krueger out for a walk, and got us breakfast"

"Does breakfast include coffee?"

He held up a cup "Indeed it does" he handed it to me and I sat down at the table.

It may have been only the second day of our relationship, but it felt like we had been together for so much longer than that. 

He walked over with two pastry items and sat down beside me "I hope you still like chocolate croissants"

I took one from the plate "I do"

He took a bite of his "I know you already have a list of places to visit, but there's this place about thirty minutes from the studio; I think you'd really like it"

"Why are you looking at places for me?"

"Because I know you, and I want you to have the best"

I took a bite "Good answer"

Liam motioned to Krueger "I think walked me, instead of me walking him, but we're already the best of friends"

I smiled at Krueger, who was curled up on the couch "This amazing place you have in mind better be dog friendly"

He nodded "I already considered that, and don't worry it is"

I finished up the food "I don't know how I feel about you being so sneaky"

"If all goes well, I think you'll forgive me for the sneakiness" he smiled at me "Waking up next to you was amazing; I need more mornings like that"

"Well you left before I could discover how great it is to wake up to you"

"Don't worry, I'm sure we can arrange that tonight"

I smiled "You want to spend another night together?"

"Gracie" he said, taking my hand "I want to spend all my nights with you"

"I think I'll need a bigger bed then, because Krueger likes to sleep on the bed too"

"I think that can be arranged"

After finishing my coffee, I started walking back to my room and Liam quickly followed, wrapping his arms around me.

"What are you doing?"

"I need to get dressed" 

He ran his hand up my shirt "But I like you like this"

"I have to get bra and everything else on, so you're going to have to make an exception"

He groaned "Fine, but just this once"

---

After over two hours of looking at four different flats, I was at a loss.

Everything was either too small, expensive, or too far of a commute to the studio. We were back in Liam's car, on the way to this perfect place that he had found. 

We came to a stop outside of a house, rather than a large building.

I stared out the window "Do you have the right address?"

He nodded and we got out of the car. What was he up to?

"It's a 3 bedroom bungalow" he explained.

"And it's not a flat" 

He smiled "Hear me out"

"How much is this place, because I was just going to rent; there's no way I can afford this place on my own"

"Exactly"

I looked at him confused "Exactly what?"

He went to the front and opened the door "The realtor for it is letting us look at it before anyone else can"

"Liam, what are you going on about"

"You can say no, and that's fine, but tell me this isn't a great place to live"

I looked around, seeing that it was the perfect amount of space, but there was still no way that I was going to be able to live here "Liam"

He took my hand and led me into the kitchen "Imagine having breakfast here, with me" he pulled me along to the back porch "Krueger would have all this space; and in the living room" he said, taking me back inside "See, that huge shelf across the wall?"

I nodded "We could fill it will as many horror movies as you'd love"

I smiled, imagining it.

He pulled me to the master bedroom "And this would be our room; we can easily fit a large bed in here, so you, me, and Krueger can sleep together"

"Liam, what's going on?" I asked.

"I don't want to take this slow; I want to start my life with you, and I want to do it here" he smiled "We basically agreed that we'll be at each others all the time, so why not just be together all the time, in our own place"

"You realize that you'll see me at my best and at my worst, all the time"

"I want to"

I smiled "You're serious about this?"

"I want to live with you, Gracie"

"Let's do it then"

He grinned "Really?"

"Really"