-16-

I was in the SUV, on my way to Shay's party. It was being held at one of the more popular clubs, and would be closed down for his party. 

I smirked as I looked down at my outfit, eager to see the reactions from it. 

(Picture of outfit)

I had on a dramatic eye look, with heavy eyeliner, and of course Shay's favorite thing.

Black lipstick. 

Every time we'd have to be seen kissing, I made sure to wear it because he hated it so damn much. Mostly because he could never seem to remove it once we pulled apart.

The car came to a stop and I saw that Shay had a damn carpet outside the club, so all the people showing up could get pictures. 

Why were there this many people photographing it. Sure, it was all paparazzi, but this was too much. 

My door was opened and I climbed out, smoothing out my dress and making sure nothing serious was exposed. I may have been looking for a reaction, but that doesn't mean I wanted the people documenting it to get anything that would make me look worse.

I smiled for the cameras, looking thrilled to be here, while they seemed to get pictures of my dress from every angle they could. 

After my name was checked at the door, I walked in, seeing that the place was already busy. I know he didn't have this many friends, so how many are here just to be here?

The music was so loud I could barely think, which I could normally handle with good music, but his taste in music wasn't my favorite. 

"Gracie!" someone shouted. I squinted my eyes and saw Louis and Niall at the bar. As I approached them, they looked shocked to see my dress.

"Gracie, I don't mean to be rude, but are you wearing underwear?" Louis asked, pulling me closer to the bar.

I shook my head "No, why?"

He chuckled "Shay is going to hate it, but Liam is going to love it"

Niall handed me a drink "You're getting a ton of looks"

I smiled "Good"

Louis leaned in closer "How long do you plan on staying?"

"Not sure yet. I'll either stay long enough to prove I was here, or long enough to piss Shay off"

Niall turned to me "Shay already looks pissed"

"What the hell are you wearing?" Shay asked, storming up to me.

I took a long drink "What, don't you like it?"

"I don't want my girlfriend looking like a whore"

I shrugged "I guess it's a good thing I'm not your girlfriend"

"What do you expect the press to say about all of this?"

"You know what, Shay, I really couldn't give a shit what they say" 

Niall chuckled. 

Shay got in my face and I could already tell he had been drinking a lot "Jokes on you, you tried to look sexy, but instead you look like something exploding from its packaging"

I held my drink up to him "Maybe I'll get Liam's opinion on how I look"

He glared "Go change"

"Why, are you embarrassed to be seen with me? Geez, I really hope this doesn't mean you'll avoid being around me all night"