-30-

The store Liam had sent me to had closed down just to help me prepare for the night with Liam. There was a stylist and people to help with my hair and makeup. 

Liam had arranged for gowns to be set aside for me, to pick one. It was so hard choosing, because he made sure all of them were perfect for me. 

What surprised me was the fact that out of all the black and deep red gowns, what I ended up picking was a light grey gown that reached my ankles.

(Picture of outfit)

My hair was perfectly wavy, and part of it had been pulled back, while some pieces still rested on my face. 

How the hell did he pull all of this off.

The makeup artist finished my makeup and she even put on a signature black lipstick, making me smile. 

Liam would be arriving soon to pick me up, so the stylist was making sure everything about my appearance was just right. 

Why did I feel so nervous?

Liam walked in and stopped as soon as he did, taking in my appearance. He grinned "I can't remember the last time I saw you wear something that light"

I looked down nervously "Do I look okay?"

He took my hands in his "Gracie, you look stunning"

The workers around us smiled. 

"It feels strange wearing something that isn't black or really dark" I said, smiling. 

"As much as I love you in black, this is perfect"

I looked at his appearance, seeing that he was in a suit that fit him perfectly "You look so handsome"

He pulled me closer "Have I told you lately that I love?"

"Maybe once or twice"

He smiled down at me "Are you ready?"

I nodded

"Thank you, for everything" Liam said, speaking to those that had helped me get ready. 

Everything I had when arriving at the store was put in a bag, which Liam took and put in the car waiting for us. 

"What's next?" I asked.

He smiled "You'll see"

---

As we sat in the car, I kept looking out the window, amazed by all the lights and how beautiful they were at night. 

We came to a stop and Liam jumped out, running to my side to open the door for me.

He looked at the driver "You know where to meet us?"

"Yes, sir"

We walked down a street that was full of lights "I can't get over how beautiful all this is"

"Neither can I" he said, continuing to stare at me. 

We walked hand in hand.

"I can't believe you did all of this; how long have you been planning it?"

"Honestly?" he asked.

I nodded.

"I cam up with the idea to come to Paris when we were in the studio, that morning we got back together"

"It's been that long?"

"Sure, some new plans came in, but for the most part, all I wanted was to try to create the most perfect weekend in Paris"