-78-

The tour had ended a week ago, and I was now back in London. 

I would be staying with my dad for the next two days before Declan and I moved into the bungalow I had just purchased in Bristol. 

Finding a place was a top priority, so when I found a place, I immediately put in an offer for it. I heard back four days after getting here and it would be ready to move into soon. 

My dad took my pregnancy much better than expected. I was worried that he would be disappointed in me for being so irresponsible, but he's actually really excited to be a grandfather. 

He told Robbie, who was happy for me and wished he could be around to help. 

Dad was more upset with how Liam had been acting lately. He encouraged me to speak to him when I was ready to deal with whatever it was that Liam was going to throw at me. 

One thing that was annoying was how the press had started up conspiracy theories for why I fainted on stage. The top two included drug addiction and an eating disorder. 

It was the least of my concerns though. 

I finally got a bump and starting to look pregnant, but at least it was incredibly easy to hide it. So though I won't be wearing any of the tight clothes I usually wore, I was very happy to see that I could conceal the bump. 

I was also about to be sixteen weeks pregnant, but there was something I wanted to do before having this baby.

Which led me to Simon's office in London. 

"I know that you wanted me to do so more local concerts around London, but I came up with an idea that I absolutely loved, and because of my pregnancy, I really hope you like it too"

"Let's hear it" Simon said.

"Okay, so I'll be moving to Bristol soon, just for the time being, and I would love to set up residency at a music venue and play there for like a month or two"

He nodded.

"The reason I came up with this idea, is because I want to experiment with my sound. I sent you recordings of my new music, and there's this band in Bristol that has the perfect sound I'm looking for. I'd love for them to be the band that plays for me at all these performances"

"I'd have to hear them"

I nodded "Absolutely; I was thinking they could play with me, when I perform at the charity function you're hosting next week"

"It's an upscale function"

"I know, but this band is going to be the thing that makes this new sound work"

"I'll give it a try; send me their information and I'll have my assistant schedule them for a meeting"

I smiled "I also thought that if I got to set up residency, we could record a live album"

"A live album"

I nodded "We can record it during one of the performances, and then release it back to back when the new album is recorded and ready for release"

He sat back in his seat thinking it over "I like that idea a lot" he nodded "Okay, we'll work on setting you up at a music venue in Bristol and promote it as a night with Gracie Dixon, do you like that?"

"I love it; I've written so much for this new album, and I can't remember the last time I was this excited to debut new music"

He smiled "I'm really enjoying your enthusiasm, but you have to promise me that you will look out for yourself. You're pregnant, Gracie, and you can't push yourself"