-101-

I was sitting on the balcony, just outside my hotel room. Freezing rain was hitting my skin, but I didn't care much. 

Niall was in the room with Louis, Harry, and Zayn. 

They just arrived yesterday. 

My dad wasn't able to keep watching Darren because of work, so the boys brought him with them, to France. 

When I saw him, I immediately broke down in tears, in the middle of the airport. Of course reporters saw that; they also saw that Louis and Niall had to help escort me out, since my body felt like it had just turned to concrete.

Declan offered to watch him, while my dad worked, but I couldn't spend another day without him in my arms. 

So either I had to go back home, without Liam; or Darren came here with the guys. 

They brought Darren with them and he was sleeping currently, tired from the trip here.

"Gracie, will you please come in?" Zayn asked.

We had all moved to a different hotel; one that was closer to where the accident happened. It was just easier that way.

I took a deep breath and walked back in, not having the strength to argue with any of them.

Darren was asleep in his travel crib. 

Louis wrapped a blanket around me "You're shaking"

I looked at him "Yeah, it's cold outside"

"Then why the hell were you out there for so long?" Harry asked.

"He's out there somewhere; I'm just waiting"

They all gave me the same sad expression. It seemed to be the only one they had as of late. 

That wasn't all that surprising though.

"You really should get some rest" Harry said.

Niall shook his head "She can barely sleep; I've tried getting her to sleep since I got her, but she just can't"

"Don't talk about me like I'm not here"

Louis frowned "You should at least try"

"I don't want to; why don't any of you get that?"

"You need it" Zayn said, shaking his head.

I took a deep breath "I don't want to sleep"

"Why?" Harry asked.

"Because in my dreams, Liam is still alive; out here, I'm still waiting to find out" I quickly walked into the bathroom, slamming the door and locking it shut. 

Once again my breathing was rather hard, and all I wanted to do was hit someone or throw something.

I had this permanent feeling of nausea that filled my stomach; half the time I just wanted to puke so it would just go away.

"Gracie, please come out" Louis said, knocking on the door.

I completely get that they mean well, but they are all breathing down my neck at once. It felt like I couldn't even take a piss without one of them asking if I was okay. 

Apparently they all turned into therapists as a form of grieving. I didn't want any part of it anymore. If they don't back off soon, then there's a good chance I'm going to implode. 

"Gracie, come on" he continued.

"Please, just leave me alone" I cried out. 

I ran my fingers through my hair, so tempted to just rip out every damn strand that was attached to my head.