-51-

I woke up to find Liam kissing my neck, making me giggle.

"Good, you're awake" he smiled, climbing on top of me.

I ran my hand up his arm "You look really happy"

"I am" he kissed my neck again "Especially after last night"

"What was your favorite part?"

He smiled against my neck "When we got out of the bath"

"That was my favorite too" 

I was worried that this weekend wouldn't be everything that I wanted it to be, but it was so much more. Just getting away from everything, I felt like I was connected with Liam all over again. 

I ran my nails up his back, making him shiver. 

"If you don't be careful you're gonna get a repeat of last night"

I pressed my nails against him harder, dragging them down again "Is that a promise?"

He looked at me "You drive me crazy"

"I could spend all day in this bed with you"

"Doing what?" he asked, kissing down my chest.

I sighed, loving the way his lips felt against me "All kinds of things"

"I like doing things"

I giggled.

"Especially things that keep us occupied until five in the morning"

I smiled "You'll have to get more champagne then"

He moved his head back up and stared down at me "We slept all day though"

"What time is it?"

"Nearly five"

My eyes widened "We've been asleep that long?"

"Well, I don't know about you but I needed to regain my strength" he smiled "But we do have to get ready"

"Ready for what?"

"When I was looking up hotels before we left, I saw that there's this event where they set up a dance floor on the beach, and people get dressed up to dance and have fun"

"How dressed up?"

"I don't know how to answer that" 

I sighed "I wish you had told me, I don't have any nice dresses with me"

He smiled "Which is why I bought you a dress"

"When did you buy a dress?"

"Well, I actually didn't sleep all day; I was gone for about an hour, but I crawled back into bed with you to try and wake you"

I shook my head "You can't keep getting me dresses"

"Why not? They're for me too, because I get to look at you and best of all, I get to help you out of them"

"You're being cheeky"

He smiled "Yes, I am" he kissed me softly "We should get ready though"

---

I finished getting ready and was admiring the dress Liam had picked out for me. I couldn't tell if this was more for me or him.

(Picture of outfit)

Liam wanted to meet me there, so I left the hotel and made my way down to the beach, finding the whole set up to be beautiful.

There were lights everywhere, while people danced.

I smiled and slipped outside to the beach, hearing the singer from across the beach

There were lights strung up around a dance floor, while people danced to the song being sung.

I looked around for Liam, but couldn't seem to find him. I stayed to the side, watching people dancing and speaking to one another.

The singers was really good, and they made each song so beautiful. They started singing their next song.

(Play video)  

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned, seeing Liam, looking so handsome "Hi, beautiful; can I have this dance?"

I smiled and took his hand, as he lead us to the dance floor. 

Liam put his hands on my hips, keeping me really close to him "You really do look beautiful; I have good taste in dresses"

I smiled and shook my head "As annoying as it is, yes you do"

"I wanted to talk to you about something"

"What?"

He took a deep breath "I really hope you know that with everything that has happened, I am doing everything I can to fix things; however, sometimes I feel like I'm not doing enough"

"What do you mean?"

"Like there's more that I could do. You just keep losing things, and I'm one of the only things you have left; it's not enough"

I frowned "You are more than enough, Liam. You're everything I need, but loss is apart of life, as shitty as that is. As important as my career is, if I still have only you at the end of the day, that's enough"

"No one is asking you to choose though; you can have both"

I nodded "I know, but there's just something about you. I get that so much has happened lately, and nothing ever seems to slowly down, but I see all that you're doing, and I appreciate all of it"

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes, you have done more for me than I would expect anyone to" I kissed him softly "You mean everything to me, Liam"