-77-

I woke up to find that I was currently in a hospital bed. I looked over at the clock, seeing that it was almost midnight. 

Had it been that long since the concert?

I sighed, knowing that my anxiety had probably gotten the best of me. Although, I've never passed out from hyperventilating so much. 

I carefully sat up and a nurse walked in.

"It's good to see that you're awake; how are you feeling?" her accent was heavy.

"I feel really groggy"

"I'll inform your friends that you're awake right after I get the doctor"

I nodded "Thank you"

After what seemed like an hour, a Doctor in his late thirties walked in, smiling at me "How are you feeling?"

"I'm alright, just feel weird" 

He nodded "Well you took a pretty nasty fall; you had your friends worried"

"I bet" I muttered "Is it possible that I was just dehydrated?"

"There's a good chance of that, but your friends also mentioned that you had a history of anxiety, and that you appeared a bit out of it before you performed tonight" He pointed to the fluids that were hooked up to my I.V "I'll have the nurse get another one just to make sure you're good to go" he looked at my chart "I also want to let you know that you and your baby are fine; we ran your blood and everything looks good"

"Wait; did you just say baby? I'm not pregnant"

He looked at my chart once again "Your blood test says otherwise; you about twelve weeks along" 

"Twelve weeks? I'm not even showing"

"You didn't notice that you weren't getting your periods?"

I thought back, remembering that I noticed spotting and just went with it "I was spotting, but I don't actually remember getting my period"

"Spotting is actually very common, especially in the first trimester"

I shook my head "But, the last time I had sex, I took the morning after pill the next day"

"It's not one hundred percent effective"

I sat back, trying to wrap my mind around this.

"I'm going to suggest you start taking prenatal vitamins; I'm also going to send someone in to get an ultrasound done, so you can see"

I slowly nodded.

"Your friends should be in shortly; if you have anymore questions just ask a nurse and I will come back" he smiled at me and walked out of the room.

Twice in one year I had gotten pregnant and I was already getting paranoid that I'd lose this one too. 

What about Liam?

I heard a knock on the door and there stood Louis, Zayn, and Colton, looking happy to see that I was awake.

Even though I was far from alright.

Colton and Zayn took a seat on both sides of the bed, while Louis leaned over the end of it.

"You sure know how to make people want more, Gracie" Zayn joked "You're trending on Twitter right now"

"How are you feeling?" Colton asked, changing the subject.

I shook my head, unable to get any words out.