-84-

Liam, Declan, and I were at my doctor's office for my 30-week appointment.

Liam had stepped up so much since we had spoken, and even Declan was starting to believe that he was going to finally take all of this seriously.

As strange as it sounds, they were even planning me a baby shower for tomorrow.

Tonight was also my last performance at The Diamond Ballroom. I was sad about it, but I was also more than ready to focus all of my attention towards the baby during the last ten weeks. 

Dr. Harrison measured my stomach as I stayed laying down "You're at thirty centimeters right on the nose. You don't look like you're big enough, but you measure perfectly" he prepared me for the ultrasound and he sat down, facing the screen towards us.

The heart beat played on the screen.

"I love hearing that" Liam said, rubbing my shoulder.

"Where's the head now?" I asked "The other night, the baby was flipping around so much; I could tell where they were anymore"

"Well there's the head, right there" he pointed on the screen.

Liam reached over and squeezed my hand "This is amazing"

---

"Thank you again for helping me out these last few weeks" I said to Niall, while propping my feet up on Declan.

All the guys were here to see my last performance of this residency, as well as my dad. 

Niall had been joining me up on stage to play the parts I usually played on guitar, since holding my guitar properly just wasn't working with how pregnant I was.

"Are you kidding, it's been a blast"

"How'd the latest doctor visit go?" Louis asked, bringing me a drink.

Liam smiled "The baby is getting big and I'll never get over hearing the heartbeat"

"Yeah, I like that part too" Declan said, rubbing my leg.

"I'm excited to see what you two have planned for this baby shower" I smiled.

Harry chuckled "Yeah, I didn't think it was possible for you two to be in the same room alone, let alone plan an entire party"

"Right?" Zayn laughed.

"Did you know that the press has started saying things about your pregnancy?" Louis asked.

I shook my head "No, but I knew it was coming; it got to the point where I just couldn't hide the baby bump anymore, at around twenty-six weeks, I think"

"Are the fans excited?" Zayn asked.

"Oh yeah; whenever I sign autographs and take pictures after the show, they all tell me how happy they are for me"

"Do they know it's Liam's?" Niall chuckled.

Declan groaned "Some people think it's mine, all because we're seen together"

Liam chuckled "I think I saw someone post a picture of both of us walking with Gracie, and they wondered who the baby's father was"

"They can continue their theories all they want, but there's no reason to give them more attention. Just like with the pregnancy, people will find out at some point" I said.