-56-

I was hurrying around, trying to get to the studio. 

Liam walked out of the bathroom, with a toothbrush in his mouth "What's the hurry?"

"I have a meeting with Simon, and I really don't want to be late"

"Don't forget about today"

I nodded and smiled at him "I love you"

"I love you too, beautiful"

After getting in the car, I just smiled. Things were actually really great right now, which was great since it seemed like I wouldn't be able to wake up without a crushing weight on my chest.

I did a photo shoot earlier in the week for my album, and everything just seemed to falling right into place. 

We arrived at the building, and I hurried up to Simon's office. 

"Sorry if I'm late"

Simon chuckled "Take a seat"

I smiled "Hi, how are you?"

"I'm good, and you?"

"I'm great"

Simon took out a file and opened it, showing all the pictures from the photo shoot "I'm very happy with the results"

I grinned "These look great"

"You'll need to pick one for the cover by Monday"

"Sure thing" I said, putting the folder in my bag.

He smiled as he leaned forward "With the album officially finished and hitting stores by the beginning of next month, we have plans to make"

"Plans?"

"You haven't released a single since your song from the Brit Awards, and we need to get one out next week. We want a song that will get peoples attention, so with Anyone But You, which would be a good summer song; or we could go with the more emotional song, like White Lines or Skipping Stone"

I sat back "I'd love to go with Anyone But You. It's fun t perform and the video wouldn't involve me crying"

He chuckled "I was leaning more towards that one as well. So we'll release that as your first album single, put out a music video after the album drops, then comes the big news"

"What big news?"

"It's time for you to headline your own tour"

My eyes widened "My own tour?"

"You'll leave in two months and it'll be a small world tour"

"Two months? That's really quick"

He nodded "The album is expected to perform incredibly well, and we want that interest to continue, so you'll tour from August until the end of January; then I'd like you to do more local performances, but that can be discussed after the tour. I'll meet with you next week to go over more details regarding it"

"This is incredible, Simon"

"You'll also have Colton Laine opening up for you during the tour; he's just finished his album"

I smiled "I know who he is; his music is great"

"We figured since you were in his position a year ago when you toured with One Direction, this would be a great opportunity for him as well" he smiled "This is your tour Gracie and it's your chance to headline it completely. You aren't just the opening act anymore" he said.