-58-

After endless weeks of preparing for this tour, and so many meetings with Simon, all I wanted do do was sleep for a week.

Liam and I had agreed that we wanted to move into the new home before I left for tour. It was almost the  middle of July, and I had about a month before the tour began. 

Everything was just moving so fast. 

"Gracie, come look at this" Colton said.

We had been looking at ideas for the stage and lighting and all that technical stuff.

I walked over to Colton and saw him holding up a poster. It had my picture on it, with all the tour dates for my "Here We Go Again" tour. The bottom half said "Introducing Colton Laine" I smiled at him.

"These are going to be posted everywhere" he said, excited.

The tour was going to have three legs. We'd be touring Europe, Oceania, and North America. There were 

I smiled "I can't believe this is all happening"

"Well believe it, Gracie!" he said, equally excited.

I sat back down to look over the ideas for the stage design. I wanted it to feel intimate, and not have a bunch of spectacles going go. 

Liam was trying to be excited about it, but he still looked upset whenever I brought it up, which was a lot.

My dad was so happy for me. He actually got emotional when I told him. 

"Gracie" I heard Zayn say.

I turned around and saw him and Harry walking in.

"Yes?" I asked.

They took a seat on both of my sides and faced me, looking suspicious.

"What are you two up to?" I asked.

"Does it matter? I mean, we both know it's going to happen anyway" Harry said.

I sighed, knowing it was true "Okay, what?"

"Why didn't you tell us that you and Darren filmed a music video for your duet" Zayn asked.

"Because it wasn't professional, it was just for fun" I said.

"Well Kurt showed it to us" he continued.

"Okay?" I asked.

"Basically, we're asking if we can fix it up a bit and use that to play in the background when you perform it on stage"

Simon really wanted me to perform this song, and Colton was going to be singing Darren's part. 

"But it's not professional" I said.

"We know, but that duet is one of the strongest songs on the album and we know how special that song is for you, because of Darren" Zayn said "This way when you perform it, he'll be with you"

I sighed, knowing he was right.

"Alright, I think that's a great idea"

"Good, we'll let them know" Zayn said.

They both stood up and headed out of the studio.

Colton walked over to me and sat down.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

I nodded "Yeah just taking everything in"

"Are you excited?"

"Extremely, but I'm also nervous. I was the opening act, never the headlining act and now I'm about to embark on my own tour." I turned to him "What if I mess up?"

"You won't. You're Gracie Dixon. You're strong and no matter what life has thrown at you, you've risen from the ashes stronger each time" he said.

I lightly smiled "Thanks, Colton. I'm glad you're going to be touring with me"

He smiled "You're going far in this business, don't let anyone tell you otherwise"

Liam walked in and gave me a kiss on the cheek "Hey, love"

"What are you doing here?" 

"I finished some work at the house and decided to come surprise you" he said.

I smiled "I'm glad you stopped by"

He took a seat next to me and pulled me onto his lap

"So how's the tour coming along?" he asked.

"It's going, we've been talking to designers for the stage" I said.

"There are so many different things to choose from, I'm worried she's going to lose it" Colton said, chuckling.

I lightly hit his arm and he laughed

"Well it's true" he defended

"Don't kill each other, during this tour" Liam said, laughing.

"Are you kidding? Gracie is like my little sis. Annoying, but you gotta' love her" Colton said, messing my hair up.

I pushed him away and he laughed.

"I don't have to worry about you two on tour do I?" Liam asked, joking.

Colton laughed, which confused Liam.

"No you don't have to worry, sure we'll cause trouble, but my boyfriend wouldn't like me messing around" he replied.

"Oh okay; wait, you're gay?" Liam asked.

"Bisexual" he answered "Besides I've been with my boyfriend for almost three years"

"Hey, Colton, come check this out!" Kurt said from the sound booth.

Colton stood up "Nice meeting you by the way Liam"

Liam nodded "Likewise"

Colton left and Liam wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder

"I'm so happy for you, but I will be visiting whenever I can" 

"Good" 

It was going to be weird being away from Liam and everyone for so long, but this had to happen.