-86-

Liam's POV

I had been staying at Gracie and Declan's bungalow for the last few days now. Traveling was hard for Gracie since she hit thirty-five weeks, so after getting things together at home, Krueger and I packed up and joined them in Bristol. 

We didn't want to risk anything happening while she was in London, since the doctor she loved was all the way in Bristol. 

Gracie was thirty-seven weeks pregnant now, and earlier this week, we were worried that she'd gone into labor. After going to the hospital, we learned that it was just Braxton Hicks contractions.

I walked out into the living room, finding her folding clothes. Krueger was curled up at her feet, watching her.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just getting a hospital bag ready" she smiled "Want to help me pick out a going home outfit for him?"

I sat down beside her and looked at the choices she had laid out "I think you should go with the terrycloth jogger outfit"

"I'm stuck between that one and the cute onesie with the little bowtie" she looked at them "You're right, we should go with the jogger"

"How are you feeling today?"

She smiled "I feel really good"

Declan walked out, yawning "Why did you two let me sleep so late?"

"Because you didn't get home until late" she said, shaking her head.

He sunk down on the chair across from us "What are you doing?"

"She's getting the hospital bag ready"

Gracie put the jogger in the suitcase "I just realized how unprepared we were that night we thought I went to the hospital, so I'm trying to get as much prepared as I can"

"Smart choice" 

Gracie stretched back and groaned "I feel like I'm carrying around a watermelon now"

I chuckled "You look good though"

"Do I?"

"You two are being all cute again; it's really gross" Declan said, walking to the kitchen.

Gracie and I had gotten closer over the last week. I had been sleeping on the couch for the most part, but Gracie shared her bed with me for the last few nights. 

Sleeping beside her was something I had missed. 

Even though she was surrounded by pillows, just being near her like that again was nice.

Once our son was born, I would only have one month to enjoy it before going back on tour. I just wanted to be around as much as possible.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked.

I smiled "How much I'm going to miss you, and our son when I leave for tour"

"I know that it will be hard, but we'll get by"

I took her hand "I know, but a month isn't enough time"

"As long as we don't focus on fears, and instead just keeping moving forward, we'll be fine"

Unlike when she went on tour, I wasn't worried about what would happen between us. This time I was mostly caught up in how much I would miss them. There would be so much that I would miss.