-96-

After about thirty-six minutes of driving, we finally arrived at the beautiful venue. He was certainly right about it being rural.

"You weren't kidding on the whole nobody being here for miles" I chuckled.

"There's mostly farms around here, but they're not all next to one another" he put his arm around me "You're finally about to be Gracie Payne"

I smiled at him "Am I going to get any information about this mystery wedding?"

He shook his head "No, you'll be surprised, the way it's meant to be"

"Oh, the way it's meant to be?" I asked, amused.

He nodded "I just want everything to be perfect"

"Liam, just the words, I do, will make it perfect" I kissed him softly and he smiled against my lips.

"Then I want it more than perfect" he said, smirking.

"It will be. I know that today is a special day and it's meant to be"

"You and I have always been meant to be. Nothing will ever change that" 

"Nothing?" I asked.

"Nope! Not even death." he smiled "Because remember, death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while" he said, quoting The Princess Bride.

"I don't ever want to lose you" I said, hugging him tightly.

He hugged back, chuckling "That's not even a possibility"

I smiled, feeling like the luckiest girl "I never thought we'd get to this moment"

He sighed "I dreamed of it"

I pulled away from Liam "Alright, I need to start getting ready"

"We have time" he said, pulling me back to him.

"Liam, I need to prepare myself, since it's a special day; besides I want to surprise you when I walk up to you"

He sighed "Fine, but I can't wait to see you walking down the lack of an aisle."

I smiled "I can't wait"

After meeting with the man who would be officiating the wedding, we were taken to our room where we would be getting ready.

The moment I stepped foot into that room, I got nervous. 

This was really happening!

I got my dress hung up on the door and immediately went to work on my hair and makeup.

This was one of the few times I would really appreciate some help with getting ready. 

I pinned my hair back a bit, putting it in an up-down hairstyle, while still leaving strands of hair in my face.

Liam was going to be surprised my soft wedding look, and as much as I would love to wear my black lipstick, I instead went with a beautiful lilac purple shade. I took my time with my makeup, creating a smokey eye and winged eye look and making sure the rest of my makeup didn't look caked on, or tacky. 

I smiled in the mirror after applying my lipstick. I felt so beautiful right now.

I looked at my phone, seeing that we had about half an hour before we needed to be out there.

Had I really spent that much time on my makeup and hair? 

There was a knock on the door.

"Is it safe to come in for a moment?" Liam asked.

I smiled "Yes"

Liam walked in and smiled at me.

I was just in a silk dress, waiting to put my real dress on.

"I'm going to go ahead and head down there. Someone will be here to pick you up and then take you to where the view is"

I smiled "I'll meet you there"

He walked up to me "You look so beautiful" he leaned down and kissed my forehead.

I smiled as he walked away and I turned back to the mirror, taking it all in.

In less than an hour, Liam and I would be married.

I stood and got out of my clothes, putting them in the bag I had brought with me. I slipped on a pair of lace underwear and felt so happy that I wouldn't have to wear a bra with this dress.

After taking my time, I got into my dress and felt my eyes watering as I looked in the mirror.

(Picture of dress)

I really looked like a bride

"Gracie Payne" I said, smiling at the ring. I leaned against the bed "Mrs. Liam Payne"

I giggled, remembering when I doodled that on my binder, back in secondary.

Here it was, happening and it was real, everything was finally real.

My eyes watered "This is it"