-76-

It was January now, and I hadn't spoke to Liam since my birthday. I made attempts, but got absolutely no response. 

Even when I was back in England for Christmas, it was like I didn't even exist. I didn't see him or speak to him; I mostly just spent it with Declan and my dad, occasionally seeing the guys.

That means it's been almost seventy days since I've even seen him or spoken to him. 

Colton and I were on the last leg of the tour, touring around Europe. 

We were in Amsterdam now, performing the first of our two concerts here. 

I had been writing like crazy, and I had an idea that I wanted to run by Simon. We were going to be discussing what happens after the tour, and I really hoped he'd like my idea.

Colton had been my rock on this tour, and the audience loved the back and forth we did on stage when performing the two duets. 

I wouldn't have survived this tour without him. 

Though my depression wasn't the greatest, and my anxiety had only gotten worse. I now had stage fright whenever performing at an arena, because I was just so worried of messing up. 

At least the guys still spoke to me. 

Their album was about to be released and there was already talks of a tour at the end of the year, so at least I'd get to spend time with before all that happened. 

Colton and I had been in my dressing room, preparing for the concert. 

"Are you excited to sing your new song?"

I nodded "Oh yeah; I have a feeling that it's going to be a song that helps me release the anger flowing through my veins whenever I think about things too hard"

"I think that's an appropriate way to describe that" he smiled, standing "I have to go get things situated"

I watched him leave, and I sat back, grateful that this concert was in a smaller setting. Nearly all of Australia had been arenas, so the fact that the ones in Europe only had two arenas made me content and less stressed. 

My door opened, as Louis and Zayn walked in, making me jump to my feet "What are you guys doing here?"

They both pulled me in for hugs.

"We had a break, and we wanted to come see you" Louis said.

Zayn smiled "We'd been seeing you in more interviews and magazines this past week and it just made us miss you; the others wanted to come, but it's just hectic back there"

I didn't want to mention Liam, but curiosity was growing.

"Well, I'm so happy to see you guys here. It means a lot"

Louis noticed how uncomfortable I was "You alright, Gracie Gray?"

"How's Liam?"

Louis' attitude changed, while Zayn straightened up a bit. That's not good.

"How's the tour been? We noticed you've changed your hair and gotten tattoos; that's awesome"

Were they seriously going to do this? There was clearly something going on that they didn't want me to know. 

I sat back down "Is he dating someone or something?"

"What makes you think that?" Zayn asked.

I rolled my eyes "Is he?"

Louis gave Zayn a look "We know he still loves you"

"Would you just answer the question already?"