1. New Country New Life.

Noelani's pov

I hate plane journeys but I guess it's my only escape from my ruined childhood. I have always hated my life, it's been horrifying. But that's why I have saved up to move away and to forget about that life and start living a new one.

I'm so excited to be moving to California. I have a lush hotel and from then on I will get a job to earn money and then buy a small apartment somewhere in the area. I am getting really excited!

"Please prepare for landing." Says a voice through the speakers.

Yay! I am in America! Finally!

I get off the plane and hurry to the luggage collection point. Luckily my suitcase is one of the first off the plane so I hurry after it and grab it. I try to lift it off but it is a bit too heavy. Someone grabs my suitcase and takes it off for me. I feel slightly embarrassed but I turn around and see who I must thank.

Oh. My. God. I must be imagining. I blink and to my surprise Connor Franta and Tyler Oakley were the people I have to thank. I caught myself staring at them for a bit too long. I try to find my voice to say something.

"Um... Th- thank you... Aren't you Connor Franta and Tyler Oakley?" I stammer.

Connor's pov

"Um... Th- thank you... Aren't you Connor Franta and Tyler Oakley?" The girl asks us.

Awh she must be nervous.

"Yeah, it's okay. You looked like you were struggling a little and so I thought I would help you out a bit." I say.

"Oh thanks, I was kinda." The girl admits. "Um my name is Noelani by the way, it's nice to meet you. I watch you both on YouTube... Sorry that sounded weird. I just like what you guys do. You are two of my inspirations."

"Haha don't worry, I'm surprised you aren't screeching the place down and crying asking for a selfie with us!"

She laughs slightly. "Well it's probably gets a bit annoying for you. Plus you have probably had enough of screaming fangirls asking for pictures and signatures."

"Yeah it can be a tiny bit, but we love our fans. Hey are you from around here? You have an accent I don't recognise. I don't mean to be rude or anything!"

"No, I'm from England actually. I've moved here alone, it's part of my new start... I don't mean to be rude but I have to go and get my cab to go to my hotel. But thank you, it's really nice to finally meet you both. I hope to see you guys in the future. Thanks for everything you two have done for me!"

"Oh, okay, sure. Hopefully see you around the area?" I say.

I pull the girl in for a hug and let her go. Tyler holds out his arms and she accepts the hug. Shit I forgot Tyler was there!

"Connor can we go now? I have had enough of this place." Tyler moans as the girl is now out of earshot.

I sigh, nod my head and leave the airport with Tyler. We get into his car and start making our way to his apartment after we are sure we have everything. Including his lost luggage that brung us to the airport in the first place. All I can think of is why that girl was so calm... Tyler tried to catch my attention by blasting on the radio and singing along to Betty Who. I couldn't help but sing along with him.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys this is my first chapter to this story! I hope you guys like it and want to read more.

I am thinking about uploading a new chapter every other day?

Quick question! When you read do you like to have music on in the back ground? Because if you do I could put song titles at the beginning of the chapter and they will somehow link in with the chapter as well! Comment in the comment section if you want me to do that!

I hope you like the beginning!

Thank you for reading this as it's my first story/ fanfiction I have ever written.

Please like and comment! Your support would mean loads to me!

Bye! x