supernatural imagines, one sh...

Od lozzopspn

Supernatural Imagines -[lack of better name] SPOILERS I don't own these characters Enjoy!! Mostly Sam, Dean... Viac

Notes
Sam x Reader
Dean x Reader
Castiel x Reader
Sam x Reader
Castiel x Reader
Dean x Reader
Teenage!Sam x Teenage!Reader
Castiel x Reader
Dean x Reader
Castiel x Reader
Dean x Reader
TFW x Reader Pt. 1
TFW x Reader Pt. 2
Sam x Reader
Hell on Screen
Sam x Reader
Kevin x Reader
Dean x Reader
Sam x Reader
Castiel x Reader
Sam x Reader
Dean x Reader
Sam x Reader
Winchester's x Reader
Cas x Reader
Dean x Reader
Cas x Reader
Sam x Reader
Background Knowledge... And then Some
Dean x Reader
Notes
Cas x Reader
Sam x Reader
Dean x Reader
Cas x Reader
On Your Period
Sam x Reader
Four Eyes
Dean x Reader
Sam x Reader
Cas x Reader
Charlie x Reader
Dean x Reader
Sam x Reader pt. 1
Cas x Reader
Shots Fired
Sam x Reader pt. 2
Nicknames
Dean x Reader
Cas x Reader
Sam x Reader
IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ!!
Dean x Reader- smuttyish
Cas x Reader
The Future's is the Worst
Sam x Reader pt. 1
Sam x Reader pt. 2- smuttyish
Nightmares... And Then Some
Hell Hounds
Birthday Celebration
Cas x Reader
Sam x Reader
Dean x Reader
Cas x Reader
Sam x Reader
Winchester's x Reader
Flirting With You
Boy Trouble
Flirting with Them
Sam x Reader
The Bloody Box
Sam x Reader
Dean x Reader
Human!Cas x Reader
Teenage!Sam x Teenage!Reader
Castiel x Reader
NOTES... s10 SPOILERS
Dean x Reader
Teenage!Dean x Teenage!Reader
The Supernatural Hunger Games pt. 1 (Dean)
The Supernatural Hunger Games pt. 2 (Cas)
Sam x Reader
Important Notes
TFW x Reader
Birthday Celebration (You) + Some Notes
Demon!Dean x Reader
Castiel x Reader
Dean x Daughter!Reader
Dean x Reader
Cas x Reader
Sam x Reader
Long Drives
Winter Sickness pt 1 (Sam)
Sam x Reader pt.1
Charlie x Reader
Winter Sickness pt.2 (Dean)
Dean x Reader
Family Don't End in Blood
Sam x Reader
Cas x Reader
Emotional Response (smuttyish)
Cas x Reader
Sam x Reader
The Titanic
Dean x Reader
Cas x Reader
Sam x Reader
Bladed History
Pie and Period Pain
Cas x Reader
Dean x Reader
Sam x Reader
Twist and Shout
Fathers Day
Babysitting; Kevin Tran Style
Sam x Reader
Shipping...
The End
Sorry Guys
Insane Angels (pt.1)
Teen!Dean x Reader
Brotherly Love (pt. 2)
Insane Angels (pt. 2)
Sam x Demon!Reader
Awkward 3 Pages
Cas x Reader
Sam x Reader
Hey There Delilah (Dean)
Human!Cas x Reader
Hey there Delilah (Sam)
!MUCH IMPORTANT!
Hey there Castiel
Hey There Delilah (Cas)
pROMO
TFW x Reader (pt.1)
Explainations
Hey There Readers
yee

Brotherly Love

4.9K 164 40
Od lozzopspn

This is my 50th part!! Yay!!

Just to be clear... You-21 Sam-23 Dean-27

1st memory... You-6 Sam-8 Dean-12

2nd memory... You-10 Sam-12 Dean-16

I have also just realized that there could be boys reading this so sorry for the gender pronouns

Imagine... Being the Winchester's little sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You picked up the newly cleaned gun and cocked it.

"Watcha doin' Munchkin?" Sam asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Just going shooting." You said, already heading down the basement stairs.

"Be careful!" He shouted.

"Yeah!"

You already herd the crackles of a gun and almost fell down the stairs. You aimed the gun in front of you and held the trigger, just like Dad taught you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Like this, [y/n]!" He said, getting angry. He shoved you around, trying to put your small fingers on the huge trigger. Dean sat back and watched painfully. You were only 6 and learning how to shoot a hand gun.

"Dad, she's had enough." Sam said, closing his laptop.

With some work. You aimed, and after about 4 tries hit the red dot.

"Good job, baby girl!" He said, smiling. You always cherished your brothers' smiles. They were so pretty.

"She's fine." Dad said, taking the gun out of your hands. "Dean, gimme' the bigger gun. It's by your foot."

Dean handed the gun to your dad and you took a long look at it. It probably weighed more than you did. It's barrel was bigger than your chubby 6-year-old hand.

"Just hold it like a regular gun. Once you hit the red mark, we can go back to Bobby's."

That gave you motivation. You took the gun with determination and cocked it with some work. You aimed, and after about 4 tries hit the red dot.

"Yes!" Dean said, picking you up. Sam got up and took  you in his arms.

"Good job, baby girl!" Sam said, smiling. You always cherished your brothers' smiles. They were so pretty.

"Alright. Get in the car." Dad said, half-smiling. Little did you know, when you were asleep he lectured the boys to stop enforcing joy and happiness. He didn't want you to like shooting and really wanted you and Sam to get out of thelife. There was no stopping Dean, though. But you could never leave Dean with Dad. And he could never leave you anywhere with anyone but Sam. Your brothers always made sure you were with one of them. Not even dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, shortie, put the gun down." Dean said, bringing you  out of a memory.

"Sorry." You set the gun on a table and picked up a throwing knife.

"Bet I could throw better than you." Dean said, taking it out of your hand.

"Really?" You loved a challenge.

"Really." He stood in the positioned and aimed the knife at the dummies heart. You'd always taken interest in knife throwing and could do it pretty well. Dean flicked his wrist and hit slightly away from the dummies heart. Shoulder. "Your screwed."

"Whatever." Dean said. You never threw in the right position. Sam always teased you about it. You flicked your arm without aiming and hit the dummy straight in the heart.

"Damn!" Dean said, going to get the knives. He set them back on the table. "What time is it?"

"Adventure time!" You said, waiting for a reaction. He made a bitch face and you pulled out your phone. "Eight o'clock."

"Okay. I'm goin' to the bar. You wonna come?" He waggled his eyebrows.

"Nah. I'm gonna to the mall later." Dean gave you a pointed look. "I'll bring Sam." You sighed. "You know, I can take care of myself. I don't need a babysitter."

That wasn't a good choice of words. You both started laughing hysterically.

"Hey guys, so, I think a vamp is making vampires around here. I think I'm gonna check it out. [Y/n], come on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hurry! Their coming!" Dean yelled back.

You and Sam ran through the bush-covered wood and stumbled through the pricker-bush. Sam fell behind and you strained to keep up with Dean. You herd a huge  thump and stopped running. You turned and saw Sam getting dragged along the ground.

"Dean!" You both screamed. You couldn't see the thing dragging Sam, but it was pretty slow. Dean, as wonderful as he was, was to far ahead on the path.

You had to do something, but you didn't know where to aim. You took out a knife and threw it just over Sam. Something screeched. Sam was dropped and you thought everything was okay. Dean threw Sam over his shoulder and started jogging. You were on his heels.

Suddenly, you felt blood squirt from yout shoulder and you dropped to your knees. The leaves crunched under you weight and your vision blurred.

"[Y/n]!" Dean yelled, gently placing Sam down. He stood by himself and pulled out a machete.

"Dean. Turn around." Sam said quietly. Dean obeyed and aimed his gun. The thing hissed and stepped forward, waiting for a challenge.

"Little Winchester's!" It said, blood dripping from it's mouth. Vampire. "How nice to finally meet you."

"Couldn't say the same." Dean said, shooting it right in the stomach. It screamed then, this was gross, pulled out the bullet and threw it back at Dean's feet.

"I thought we were friends!" It said, more blood coming from it's mouth. Dean stepped back and Sam and the vampire went in to combat. Sam was a good hunter, Dean was better and Dad wasn't to bad himself. You were only 10 and Dean was probably 16, you decided. Sam had just turned 12 a couple days ago.

When that was taken care of, Dean helped you and Sam to the car and hopped in the driver's seat. Dad was at some bar and you were bleeding all over his car. He would be so mad.

"Your gonna be okay." Dean said, speeding down the long high way. "Sammy, how's your leg?"

"I'm fine."

Silence settled over the car.

"Alright. 20 question time. What's your favorite... animal?"

"Moose." You said, smiling at Sam. He blushed and ruffled your hair.

"Mines too."

"What's yours?" You asked Dean.

"Squirrel." He chuckled. "How about color? Mines uh, blue."

You poked Sam's cheek like the ten year-old you were. He grabbed your finger and kissed it, making you giggle.

"Purple!" You said.

"Red." Sam laughed.

"When we get there, just say your fine. Your gonna be okay, just say your fine." Dean told you.

"Yeah." Sam countered. You nodded and lied down on the backseat. Sam apparently wiped the blood off and you put your head on his thigh.

"Your gonna be okay." Dean muttered again. Sam stroked your hair and crouched over you and fell asleep instantly.

"De?" You said, getting his attention. "When's mom coming home?"

"Soon, baby." His voice cracked. "Just go to sleep."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What?" You said, worried.

"Your coming. I need back up."

"Oh, okay. I thought you said something else."

"K, lets go." Sam pushed.

"Okay."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

323K 8.2K 24
Supernatural Imagines including: Dean Winchester Sam Winchester Castiel Michael Young John Winchester Kevin Tran and etc Requests are open hope you g...
165K 2.7K 63
Just a few imagines I thought of and thought I'd share. These are for the Sam girls out there! I know I enjoy reading Sam imagines so I thought this...
37.8K 483 62
I don't own any of the characters. I write the story line based off ideas I have had on my own, or imagines/other one shots I had read. All rights to...
268K 4.8K 111
My collection of one shots, some contain smut, some are pure fluff and some are somewhere in between! Mainly Dean but will also include Sam, Cas, and...