Kevin x Reader

YAYYYYYY KEVIN I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

~FLUFFFF~

Imagine... You and Kevin cuddling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat in the empty chair in the library. You waited patiently for them to come home. They were bringing Kevin Tran, whom you'd had a crush on since you met in his little boat.

'"I'm Kevin." His face had blushed red as he held his hand out.

"[Y/n]" You stuck out your hand and shook once. "Pleasure, Kevin."

"You too." He smiled and you couldn't hold in the smile pushing through your lips.

At that perfect moment, the boat had tipped, making you fall straight into his arms. He was adorable. His warm embrace was the only thing keeping you from crashing to the cold metal ground under his feet. You smiled and flushed red with embarrassment as he placed you on your feet.

"[Y/n], we're home. And Kevin's here," They yelled to you from the dinning area, pulling you out of the memory. You sprang up from your chair and mostly went to see Kevin.

Kitchen

You tried to act normal walking in, but you saw Kevin and couldn't help but smile. You gently hugged him. He pressed his cheek to the top of your head.

"We have food." Dean said. You broke free of Kevin, muttered a sorry and grabbed your food.

"I'm going upstairs." You told them, hinting at Kevin to follow.

You left the room and slowly climbed the stairs.

After a couple hours, you plugged in your music and blasted it through your ear buds. You layed on your bed, no hope that Kevin could take a hint.

You felt something touch your back and on instinct, grabbed it and twisted it back. You ripped out the earbuds to see Kevin's figure standing behinds you, prying your hands off his arm.

"Its just me." He whispered.

"What time is it?" You asked him quietly.

"One. Am."

"What's wrong?" You started getting up but he lightly pushed you back down. 

"I'm not with you. If I came earlier, Dean would have teased me. He's such a cock block." Kevin chuckled and ran a hand through his hair nervously.

I laughed and moved over on the bed. "Lay down, you nerd."

"Really?"

"Hurry before I change my mind."

He gingerly lied beside you on the bed, putting an arm around your waist. His head was pressed into your upper back. You plugged an ear bud in his ear and one in yours.

"You smell good." He muttered into your back.

"I take pride in my smell."

You felt him smile against your back and in a few minutes fell asleep to him snoring like an asshole.