Background Knowledge... And then Some

WARNING: MENTIONS OF DEPRESSION & SUICIDE(?)

(e/c)= eye color

Imagine... TFW finding about things from your background from a demon that possessed you and even having to kill you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam

You stared into the mirror, desperate to get this demon out.

"Ready to come clean?" It hissed, using your voice.

"Shut the fuck up." You told it, quiet enough so the boys wouldn't hear.

"I'm ready." It said, it's-your (e/c) eyes went completely black. You tried gaining control again, but it was mentally killing you. "I want those Winchester's gone."

Please... You told it inside your head.

"They screw up everything!" It sneered to you in the mirror. It walked out and smiled at the brothers. Sam smiled back.

"Hey." He said, looking over Dean's shoulder.

"Hey." The demon said, sounding to happy to be you. They noticed.

"You okay, [y/n]?" Dean asked.

Sam glared and slapped his arm. "Don't be rude! You want a beer?"

"Yeah." You said. You almost had control again. You and the demons battled a few times.

You had control for a minute. You clutched your throat and fell to your knees.

"Sam! It's in me. You have to kill me." You choked. He rushed over and hoisted you up to his eye level. He hugged you quickly and held you tight. He dropped you to the ground, just enough time for Dean to draw the devil's trap.

"Alright sweetheart, how'd you get in her pretty little head?" Dean asked, crossing his arms.

"Two things. One, it's not so pretty in here. Has she ever told you about her depression? Her suicidal background? I dug a little deep. Two, burned off her tattoo. It was hilarious watching her scream your name, Moose."

Sam stiffened. His breathing became loud and so did Dean's.

You wished it never told them. You wished it never told them about that. Epically that.

"Alright, Sam. Exorcism."

"You won't have the time. I'll make her break her limbs in two. Maybe even kill herself, like she's always wanted."

A tear fell from Sam's eye as he began the exorcism.

"Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus

omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio

infernalis adversarii, omnis legio,

omnis congregatio et secta diabolica.

Ergo draco maledicte

et omnis legio diabolica

adjuramus te.

Cessa decipere humanas creaturas,

eisque aeternae Perditionis venenum propinare..."

You could feel the extra weight in your head fly out. Your body collapsed, as if you forgot how too hold your own weight. You felt your brain relax. Black spots danced your eyes. You honestly couldn't really remember anything from your ride with the demon. Except that they knew the only secret you didn't tell them.

"[Y/n]?" Sam asked, carrying you to the motel bed. He set you between his legs, you leaning against his chest.

"Hey Sammy." You whispered.

Dean sat down next to Sam and held your hand.

"What hurts?" Dean asked gruffly.

"Tattoo. Burned off. Bleeding." You muttered, struggling to use your voice. Your tattoo was on your hip, but it was already bandaged. "Already wrapped."

"So..." Dean started, not being bale to finish his sentence.

"What did she mean when she said..." Sam didn't need to say it for you to know what he meant.

"Alright." You started. Sam tightened his grip around you. Comforting. "If you pity me, I'll kick your ass." You warned. "When I was younger, probably 15, right before I started hunting with you guys, my dad started taking his anger out on me. He couldn't find the thing that took my sister. My mom died when I was 7. You already know I grew up in the life, but they tried keeping my sister isolated from it. I was 14 when a demon took my sister. She was only 8. My dad wasn't the kindest man even before..." You started choking up. No weakness. You'd already shown enough. "He would smack me and kick me. He yelled at me, asking for mom. She was gorgeous and wonderful and it all went downhill after she died. Dad would whip me, even use me for target practice. He couldn't care less. One thing led to another and..." You pulled up your jacket sleeves to reveal a line of scar that hadn't been opened for at least 7 years.

Sam grabbed your wrist and kissed it. Warm tears splashed onto your face. Sam was crying. He hid his red face and puffy eyes in your hair. You squeezed Dean's hands.

"Everything's okay now." You whispered to Sam. His sobs echoed throughout the room.

You'd never been more sad in your entire career as a hunter.

Dean

"Something's up about you." Dean said suspiciously. You tried gaining control over the demon but it pushed you to grab a knife and slit their throats, one by one.

You slid your hand to your back pocket to grab the gun, but Sam grasped behind your arms. Dean grabbed the demon blade and slid it under your neck.

You caught control for a second.

"Do it, Dean. Please, Dean, it's destroying my head. Please!" You cried.

Sam gently released you and Dean grabbed you. He pecked your lips, his green eyes red.

He placed the blade on your stomach.

Just as Dean forced the blade in your stomach, the black smoke soared out of your mouth and straight to the air vent.

You fell to the ground, Dean holding you. Blood soaked through your shirt.

"Dammit!" Dean sobbed, holding you tightly.

"Hey, it's okay. We all make mistakes." Your breathing labored and your chest heaved.

"No, this can't be possible." Sam said.

"I love you guys. Good hunting with you... Don't stop fighting."

The last thing you herd was Dean, screaming your name at the top of his lungs.

Cas

"Oh, dear in Heaven. I'm so afraid." The demon inside you said sarcastically.

"You should be." Cas said. "Common, [y/n]. Take control. Eject her. You can do it."

You couldn't. You were mentally fried. The demon knew that too.

"She can't. She's to weak. I should have chosen a better meat suit."

"I'm so sorry." Cas said gruffly. He stepped forward and stabbed his finger on your forehead.

You felt your organs melt within your skin. Your legs turned to jelly and you fell into Cas. He caught you and stroked your cheek.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, pressing your foreheads together.

As your humanity melted within you, you managed a few words.

"It's okay my angel."