Dean x Reader

Imagine... Driving Dean's car and getting in an accident. 

Larynx= Voice box

The stuff is more towards the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grabbed Dean's keys and my leather jacket.

"I'll be back." I told Sam.

"Where are you going?" He asked, head in a book.

"Just a supply run." Sam looked up, ready to ask another question. I didn't feel like explaining a girl's needs. "Sam, I'm not explaining what I'm getting, but if you want something..."

"Apples." He said and put his head back in his book.

"Bye."

"Bye." I closed the door on the way out.

I didn't mean to look. There was a path on the road and there was nobody there and I couldn't stop the disaster that would become of me and the other car.

It started when I took a back road and scoped out a path while driving. The car coming never slowed down. It was a young guy, maybe 20. He was on his phone. He looked terrified as his car skidded into mine, shoving me off the road. My car flipped, banging my head against the metal roof. It landed on the tires, flattening them. Lots of glass broke and lots of dents appeared. I peeled the seat belt from my throat, finally catching breaths.

Dean's gonna kill me, I thought to myself.

"Miss! Miss, are you okay?" The guy asked, standing outside the car window. He looked fine except there was a cut on his arm and his cheek was bleeding. I must have looked as bad as I felt, because he scrambled to call a paramedics.

I could feel warm blood run down my face. Hot pain flared through my leg. It was broken, I could tell. The side door was completely dented in, like the roof. The steering wheel looked okay but the windows were mostly crashed. Even the car frame was damaged. It wasn't salvageable. Dean's 1967 Chevy Impala was gone. I could probably pull out some of his cassette tapes.

I reached for the glove box and opened it. I grabbed his Dad's old phones, the fake ID cards and his cassette tapes.

I herd the piercing sound of sirens getting closer. I crammed the box under the seat and tried shoving the door open. It wouldn't budge. I immediately gave up. The paramedics could do it.

When they finally arrived, I was crammed into an ambulance and rushed to the nearest hospital, 10 miles away.

"Honey, who can we call? Your phone was broken in the accident." One of the medics asked. She had caramel skin and bright blue eyes. Her black hair was in a pony tail on top of her head. Her voice was tranquilizing.

"Uh, my friend, Dean." I told her the number when my voice gave out.

"Hey! I need some help!" The medic yelled to the other one.

"What's going on?"

"Her seat belt in the accident might have severed her larynx when it strangled her."

"We'll be there in about a minute. Probably sooner."

I felt a large pang in my chest and closed my eyes.

"Heart rates dropping!" The medic yelled. She desperately pumped the heart monitor, believing it could save me.

We pulled into the hospital, doors already opening. I was deported quickly into a room and hooked up to a heart monitor. I felt them rip my already-ripped shirt even more.

I liked this shirt, I thought.

They put one of those tubes in my mouth and everything became numb. I couldn't move. I closed my eyes even with the possibility of never opening them again.

*2 days later*

I woke up, afraid of what I would see. I couldn't rub my eyes because someone was holding them, so I just opened them. I looked to the side, white being up. Dean was sitting in the chair, sleeping. One of his hands encircled mine. I looked to the other side. Sam was in a similar position. Bobby was talking to the doctor. It looked like a heated discussion. Bobby just happened to look over. His eyes went wide and he completely abandoned the doctor mid-sentence.

"[Y/n]!" He cried, his eyes gleaming. He smacked Sam on the shoulder without taking his eyes off me.

Sam squeezed my hand and smiled brightly. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Guys what..." I turned my head to Dean. His hand was tight around mine. He smiled and laughed. "I-We missed you, [y/n]."

"Yeah. What'd I miss?" I strained to use my voice and tried not to show it.

They laughed. Dean leaned forward and kissed my head sending a spark through my body. "Nothing much. Can you give us a minute?" It wasn't really a question, more of a demand. Sam and Bobby walked out and sad they were getting coffee.

"Dean, I am so sorry about Baby." I started to say more but his glance cut me off.

"Baby? Oh! The car."

"Yes, the car! I'm soooo sorry. It happened so fast I couldn't move and-"

"I don't care about the damn car!" He almost yelled. "All I care about is your safety."

"Dean..."My voice cut out before I could say more. He grabbed my hand again and held it to his face.

"If you died, I wouldn't ever forgive myself for letting you go alone. Sam feels horrible."

"He shouldn't." I whispered.

Dean gently pressed his lips to mine. He rested his head against my arm.

"You'll be okay." He muttered against my arm.

His breathing filled the room and made a peaceful noise to fall asleep to.