Dean x Reader- smuttyish

Imagine... Being Dean's lover when he was a teenager.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You herd a knock on the door and went to open it. Before even looking at the men, one  gasped.

"[Y/n]?" The shorter one asked. You locked eyes and remembered him. Dean... Winchester.

"Dean?"

"Hey!" You hugged him and then looked at his brother. "And you must be Sam." 

You quickly hugged the younger Winchester. He was very tall.

"Um, come in! It's a bit messy." Zack cried in the back ground. His whines were very loud.

"He yours?' Dean asked.

"Just babysitting." You answered, gesturing for them to sit down. "Sort of practice."

"Practice?" Sam asked, to young to understand. Well, he looked young.

"I want a baby of my own."

Dean muttered something and Sam smiled and hit him playfully.

"So..." Dean said awkwardly. "How've you been?"

"Okay. What about you? You look exhausted. You know, you can spend the night here. Zack goes home in a few minutes but I only have one spare bed."

"That'd be great." Sam said, stomping on his brothers foot. Dean glared at him.

"Great."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Sam was outside, Dean awkwardly sat on the couch. You walked over and startled him. He took a breath in, then sighed.

"You can sleep in my bed."

"Oh darling, I don't think we'll be sleeping much."

You pressed your lips against his. You held his rough hands in your and started unbuttoning his shirt.

You herd the door open and Sam's voice, then creaking up the stairs. This didn't stop you from undressing yourselves.

Articles of clothing were thrown across the room and you realized you had missed him. His scent, his hair, his eyes, his body...

"Don't stop..." He said.

"No shit Sherlock." You muttered.

"Love you." He said.

"You didn't answer.